Dot

Original Poster

octobergirl;5984365

I will say congratulations now then

Yeahh :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ilovepink;5984378

i thought you already had a licence

Nope, just been driving round without a lisence and insurance....

Jokes Haha! Not yet

all the best with your test.......let us know when you and Dot are legal

dean3988;5984430

Dot

she meant me!

Original Poster

donnaraine;5984735

she meant me!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh hahaha :oops:

Good luck, take a look at the 2pass.co.uk website, it's supposed to have a very good forum on there.

dean3988;5984752

Ohhhhhhhhhhh hahaha :oops:

silly billy

[COLOR="Red"]Good luck.

TBH if you can drive the test is really easy. The reason most people fail is that they take the test before they're ready.

I passed after 10 hours of lessons.

[/COLOR]

The JFK;5985937

[COLOR="Red"]Good luck.TBH if you can drive the test is really easy. The … [COLOR="Red"]Good luck.TBH if you can drive the test is really easy. The reason most people fail is that they take the test before they're ready.I passed after 10 hours of lessons. [/COLOR]

just out of interest did you have any other practice, I have had 16 hrs with my instructor and he doesnt think im ready but i want to take my test soon,
    the only thing is i dont get any practise :x

Passed my theory last week:)

pink;5986036

just out of interest did you have any other practice, I have had 16 hrs … just out of interest did you have any other practice, I have had 16 hrs with my instructor and he doesnt think im ready but i want to take my test soon,the only thing is i dont get any practise :xPassed my theory last week:)

[COLOR="Red"]
    I had a 1 hour practice on private land just learning how to use the clutch but apart from that I didn't have any other practice.
    [/COLOR]

Think I will put in for mine, when you look at it I am paying instructor £36 a week he would say that LOL

Banned

choc1969;5984291

Thank god I live down South :w00t:

go down south on me if you want choco... lol

Nah... good luck

Banned

pink;5986036

just out of interest did you have any other practice, I have had 16 hrs … just out of interest did you have any other practice, I have had 16 hrs with my instructor and he doesnt think im ready but i want to take my test soon,the only thing is i dont get any practise :xPassed my theory last week:)

He just wanting more $$$

DangerGod;5986103

He just wanting more $$$

Hmm was starting to think that:roll:

Banned

i passed mine 1st time at the age of 17( but i used to drive my dad's work van i was 15 lol ooh the memories :whistling:, my mate fell for the old baloney where you have to do your age x 2 in lessons lol so my mate like a pleb paid for 36 lessons :-D and he still failed :w00t:

ive had 67 hours and still not ready, im still too hesitant at junctions and roundabuouts

Banned

donnaraine;5986188

ive had 67 hours and still not ready, im still too hesitant at junctions … ive had 67 hours and still not ready, im still too hesitant at junctions and roundabuouts

if at first you don't suceed , whack it reverse and try again :whistling: .... only joking don't instant fail :-D

if you dont feel ready wait for a while , you may be more than capable but nerves may get the better of you :thumbsup:

Banned

donnaraine;5986188

ive had 67 hours and still not ready, im still too hesitant at junctions … ive had 67 hours and still not ready, im still too hesitant at junctions and roundabuouts

hahaha

[SIZE="6"]wow[/SIZE]

GMN360;5986206

if at first you don't suceed , whack it reverse and try again :whistling: … if at first you don't suceed , whack it reverse and try again :whistling: .... only joking don't instant fail :-Dif you dont feel ready wait for a while , you may be more than capable but nerves may get the better of you :thumbsup:

i can do everything, all my maneveurs are spot on! its the little niggles that i need to work on, such as hesitancy

tinkerbell28;5986231

Some people are just nervous driver hun, I was the opposite a bit too … Some people are just nervous driver hun, I was the opposite a bit too confident and speedy :giggle:OI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:x:p

im confident enough on a nice long stretch of road, i keep getting wrong for going over the speed limit lol. its them junctions and guessing when theres a sufficient gap

Banned

donnaraine;5986228

i can do everything, all my maneveurs are spot on! its the little niggles … i can do everything, all my maneveurs are spot on! its the little niggles that i need to work on, such as hesitancy

when it comes to driving you have no time to be hesitant you need to be on the ball at all times , no matter what the distraction :thumbsup:

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;5986271

Don't take the test until you "feel" ready it will be a waste of money, … Don't take the test until you "feel" ready it will be a waste of money, nerves and being hesitant will see a fail. Wait until you are confident, not when you think you should be.

I've done 17 lessons now, Should have done about 22 by the time my test is. I feel ready, but then again all it takes is a little thing to fail!

Wheres your test Deano? Warrington test centre's shut now isn't it? You going Northwich?

Original Poster

mbgringo;5988855

Wheres your test Deano? Warrington test centre's shut now isn't it? You … Wheres your test Deano? Warrington test centre's shut now isn't it? You going Northwich?

Yeahh, Doin it in widness

Not allowed to tell :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2483
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2976
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047151

See more discussions