Groups

Got my uni place confirmed and accepted today :D

Although it was my second choice still happy.

33 Comments

Banned

congrats mate. goodluck for your degree and alevel exam results!

congrats dude

Congrats! It's a great feeling isn't it?!

Where are you going to? and what are you studying?

Congratz bro. happy for you

Original Poster

Well btec result lol, I'm going to be studying computer networking.

Well done.

Well done bro

congrats matey, nice to have some good news on here!!

Banned

I'm starting the IT Practitoners btec ( 2 a levels ) this september and 2 other a levels with that. Just wondering did you do the it btec?

congrats,have a great time at uni

shergold

I'm starting the IT Practitoners btec ( 2 a levels ) this september and … I'm starting the IT Practitoners btec ( 2 a levels ) this september and 2 other a levels with that. Just wondering did you do the it btec?

Certificate?
    I'm doing that at the moment.

Banned

t0mm

Certificate?I'm doing that at the moment.

i think so, its worth 2 a levels anyway. Do you like it?

Original Poster

Yes m8 thats what i did. Its **** easy tbh , i just lazed about too much and i didnt enjoy it, PM me if you need help with coursework lmk what units your doing. I also did applied alevel business.
    Edited by: "MarzBarz" 6th Aug 2010

shergold

I'm starting the IT Practitoners btec ( 2 a levels ) this september and … I'm starting the IT Practitoners btec ( 2 a levels ) this september and 2 other a levels with that. Just wondering did you do the it btec?

My mate did an IT BTEC and loved it. I on the other hand did A-level Computing and hated it! For me, it was because there wasn't enough hands on stuff, too much dry theory and boring coursework assignments. Mate says his BTEC course was very hands on (building computers from scratch in order to learn how they work, for example). A much better way of learning the subject I think. Good luck with it, hopefully you'll get a good teacher who'll make it interesting for you!

Banned

MarzBarz

Yes m8 thats what i did. Its **** easy tbh , i just lazed about too much … Yes m8 thats what i did. Its **** easy tbh , i just lazed about too much and i didnt enjoy it, PM me if you need help with coursework lmk what units your doing. I also did applied alevel business.

Ok, thanks. Would you mind me asking what uni you are going to?

shergold

i think so, its worth 2 a levels anyway. Do you like it?

Yeah it's pretty cool, theres a lot of work to od if you want all distinctions though.

Original Poster

shergold

Ok, thanks. Would you mind me asking what uni you are going to?

Kingston.

Could have bought that iPad off you...joking...congrats and good luck in future

Well done son.

I've gotta wait until the 19th until my results come through

Original Poster

heovang

Could have bought that iPad off you...joking...congrats and good luck in … Could have bought that iPad off you...joking...congrats and good luck in future

haha stop making me feel guilty about that

Original Poster

CFC_Mark

Well done son.I've gotta wait until the 19th until my results come … Well done son.I've gotta wait until the 19th until my results come through

good luck mate i gota wait till the 19th to get my certificate

congrats, good luck with it all,

Which uni you going to mate? I got in as well was my 3rd choice or so but It doesn't really matter as it's still uni

Congratulations by the way mate!

Kingston.......I'm at st marys twickenham.....I'll see you in oceana on Mondays for student night haha!!!

Well done mate

Kingston eh? Used to be a Poly. I doubt Byker will even talk to you now!X)

Edited by: "moob" 6th Aug 2010

nice one m8, im probably gonna do a year out of uni this coming year

I went to kingston uni (_;)
    Steer clear of "The Works" if you don't want to get stabbed..

t0mm

Yeah it's pretty cool, theres a lot of work to od if you want all … Yeah it's pretty cool, theres a lot of work to od if you want all distinctions though.

I also done this course...

Wasnt a massive fan, but got me into Uni

Well done Marz Barz.http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/animated%20smilies/hukdthumbsup2.gif

Let's hope you enjoy the uni course more than the college course. Good Luck !

All the best,hope it all goes well

Congrats and best of luck xx

well done and good luck buddy

foxxes

I went to kingston uni (_;)Steer clear of "The Works" if you don't want … I went to kingston uni (_;)Steer clear of "The Works" if you don't want to get stabbed..

new management, renamed "the hippodrome"...lived up to the name when I went, loads of fat
    birds all over the place...agreed avoid like the plague
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1317
      2. Important info for Ryanair customers1520
      3. Spotify Family Premium share512
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?914

See more discussions