Groups

Got My Xmas Pay Today. :D

So my question to you lovely people is should i get a nano or a touch? Pros and cons of each?

11 Comments

Save it for a rainy day.

Invest it wisely. In an ipod touch 32gb 3rd Gen.

If you want a small one get the nano if you want a big one get the touch

Chiptivo;7467944

Save it for a rainy day.

Exactly what i was going to say

Original Poster

MANJ_007;7467988

Exactly what i was going to say

think i'll save it for a snowy day - that way i can spend it now. :P

get one of these
    http://di1.shopping.com/images1/pi/bb/e0/39/23685598-260x260-0-0_SONY+WM+FX197+AM+FM+Radio+Cassete+Walkman+R+Player.jpg

comes with a belt clip now beat that ipod

you'll have plenty money left over for some...... errrr.............. blank cassettes

shedboy66;7468051

get one of these comes with a belt clip now beat that ipod plenty money … get one of these comes with a belt clip now beat that ipod plenty money left over some errrr.............. blank cassettes

Correct me if im wrong but the Ipod doesnt have 'am' either. In fact, it doesnt even have FM !

get a touch so much more you can do, nano's are for running with really (unless you run?)

iNSOMANiAC;7468058

Correct me if im worng but the Ipod doesnt have 'am' either. In fact, it … Correct me if im worng but the Ipod doesnt have 'am' either. In fact, it doesnt even have FM !

very true this is a bargain,
    people don't know what they are missing- they even have a rewind button these days, no need for forwarding to turn the tape over :-D

It's just a size issue. Unless you want something as small as the Nano (or the difference in price is an issue), the Touch wins hands down.

Only just gOt your Christmas pay ....do you work for Portsmouth FC
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions