Got No Man's Sky for £1.99

Banned 25 replies
Found 6th Dec 2016
Well, at this price anyone would buy and play it.

https://i.imgur.com/uPUoqxB.jpg

This is the first time I actually had any luck finding anything good -- that is, of video games that aren't FIFA or PES so it's cool that I got this for only £1.99. Also bought a £1 raffle for a chance to win a £150 Tesco voucher from BHF (even if I don't win, No Man's Sky was already good enough).

Just need to buy a PS4 to play it. X)

Btw, about the Music Magpie thing - I gave up replying to people on the topic I created as I was seen as a thief trying to scam the company which isn't true. I don't get what they mean by "talk with Royal Mail" since the orders were never dispatched (the evidence is on their website) so.. *sigh* I'll just buy from elsewhere. With this experience, I felt what it was like to be wronged by a company unfairly. That's all.

25 Comments

Btw, about the Music Magpie thing - I gave up replying to people on the topic I created as I was seen as a thief trying to scam the company which isn't true. I don't get what they mean by "talk with Royal Mail" since the orders were never dispatched (the evidence is on their website) so.. *sigh* I'll just buy from elsewhere. With this experience, I felt what it was like to be wronged by a company unfairly. That's all.

The fact that you keep on bringing it up seems to suggest otherwise.

Whoa where did you get no mans sky for £1.99, id buy it for that much

Well done on the bargain.

No point talking to royal mail unless it was dispatched via tracked, recorded delivery or special delivery.
The fact that it never even said dispatched would make me believe they've had you over.

Original Poster Banned

dtovey89

Btw, about the Music Magpie thing - I gave up replying to people on the … Btw, about the Music Magpie thing - I gave up replying to people on the topic I created as I was seen as a thief trying to scam the company which isn't true. I don't get what they mean by "talk with Royal Mail" since the orders were never dispatched (the evidence is on their website) so.. *sigh* I'll just buy from elsewhere. With this experience, I felt what it was like to be wronged by a company unfairly. That's all. The fact that you keep on bringing it up seems to suggest otherwise.

No, I just wanted to say my last word about it.

Gamerofgames

Whoa where did you get no mans sky for £1.99, id buy it for that much

Charity Shop at Harrow (BHF).

stuarthanley

Well done on the bargain. No point talking to royal mail unless it was … Well done on the bargain. No point talking to royal mail unless it was dispatched via tracked, recorded delivery or special delivery. The fact that it never even said dispatched would make me believe they've had you over.

Did you read the original thread?

Music Magpie cancelled these orders and refunded him because he had filed a non delivery for almost all of his previous orders across all their websites.

He keeps on harking on about this Royal Mail point when really the emphasis should be on the reason why Music Magpie is no longer taking orders from him. I would personally avoid such a user in the FS/FT section.

it's not worth that much even.

nice find, did you feel like a thief walking out?

dtovey89

Did you read the original thread?Music Magpie cancelled these orders and … Did you read the original thread?Music Magpie cancelled these orders and refunded him because he had filed a non delivery for almost all of his previous orders across all their websites.He keeps on harking on about this Royal Mail point when really the emphasis should be on the reason why Music Magpie is no longer taking orders from him. I would personally avoid such a user in the FS/FT section.

Didn't see original thread. Just thought I'd throw my RM advice into the ring.

stuarthanley

Didn't see original thread. Just thought I'd throw my RM advice into the … Didn't see original thread. Just thought I'd throw my RM advice into the ring.

The Royal Mail point is irrelevant. Music Magpie didn't send the games out so I don't know why he keeps on talking about it. The short story is he was found to be claiming non delivery for all his previous orders and they had enough. He posted a misc thread, dug a hole and got caught out by us all. He needs to stop talking about it before anymore credibility goes out the window.

Original Poster Banned

dtovey89

The Royal Mail point is irrelevant. Music Magpie didn't send the games … The Royal Mail point is irrelevant. Music Magpie didn't send the games out so I don't know why he keeps on talking about it. The short story is he was found to be claiming non delivery for all his previous orders and they had enough. He posted a misc thread, dug a hole and got caught out by us all. He needs to stop talking about it before anymore credibility goes out the window.

Got caught? I didn't get "caught" by you lot. Stop making up stories about it. I was just tired of being seen as the culprit.

dtovey89

The Royal Mail point is irrelevant. Music Magpie didn't send the games … The Royal Mail point is irrelevant. Music Magpie didn't send the games out so I don't know why he keeps on talking about it. The short story is he was found to be claiming non delivery for all his previous orders and they had enough. He posted a misc thread, dug a hole and got caught out by us all. He needs to stop talking about it before anymore credibility goes out the window.

You cannot claim that unless you have seen his previous account history. What I saw in the thread is someone asking for help and the usual bullies accusing him of being a thief.
Where was the proof exactly Judge Judy?
Eh eh eh ehhhhhh!!!

mranderson1971

You cannot claim that unless you have seen his previous account history. … You cannot claim that unless you have seen his previous account history. What I saw in the thread is someone asking for help and the usual bullies accusing him of being a thief. Where was the proof exactly Judge Judy?Eh eh eh ehhhhhh!!!

The proof was him quoting Music Magpie (unintentionally).

I found it hilarious he quoted them and then acted like it was an irrelevant point. He then proceeded to cry real tears when the majority kept pointing back to that statement and he kept on dodging the questions and harking on about Royal Mail.

dtovey89

Just because people like yourself don't believe what the op is saying doesn't make you right, it's your thought or belief that's all, I read the thread and didn't think that about the op at all.

mranderson1971

You cannot claim that unless you have seen his previous account history. … You cannot claim that unless you have seen his previous account history. What I saw in the thread is someone asking for help and the usual bullies accusing him of being a thief. Where was the proof exactly Judge Judy?Eh eh eh ehhhhhh!!!

This

Original Poster Banned

Snakeyes646

Firstly why would you realise anything about me bub? You don't know me Firstly why would you realise anything about me bub? You don't know me I post deals and buy/sell here that's all.I always send recorded and it's to cover my own back not because I don't trust people. All I said was I read the op,s original post and didn't think what many people thought, but each person is allowed their own opinion right?! Doesn't make us right or wrong. I'm not gonna continue this anyway, not the time of year or place!

This. There's just no point in continuing the argument. People think what they want to think.

OP brings up a previous thread in the opening post and then moans when someone talks about it.

Spasho

This. There's just no point in continuing the argument. People think what … This. There's just no point in continuing the argument. People think what they want to think.

When you post in misc you open yourself to other peoples opinions, from the previous thread it looked like you were dodging questions which is a surefire way to gain mistrust.

Would be advisable next time to keep it to yourself.

"Btw, about the Music Magpie thing - I gave up replying to people on the topic I created as I was seen as a thief trying to scam the company which isn't true. I don't get what they mean by "talk with Royal Mail" since the orders were never dispatched (the evidence is on their website) so.. *sigh* I'll just buy from elsewhere. With this experience, I felt what it was like to be wronged by a company unfairly. That's all."

Stop digging mate, look its the internet, people will call you out and sometimes its funny other times it embarrassing.. best bet is dont bring up anything in the first place unless your willing to take the bad with the good.

as mentioned if you want to scam Music Magpie its your business but dont complain when your called out on it.

Here come the cavalry.

Knew it couldn't have just been me who was stumped by the OP's reluctance and several white knights ITT avoiding Maggie's statement.

Call me a bully. Call me a troll. As long as no one gets scammed.
Edited by: "DT89" 6th Dec 2016

Editor

No Man's Sky and controversy, they both just follow each other around

Well done on the find bud.

dtovey89

The proof was him quoting Music Magpie (unintentionally).I found it … The proof was him quoting Music Magpie (unintentionally).I found it hilarious he quoted them and then acted like it was an irrelevant point. He then proceeded to cry real tears when the majority kept pointing back to that statement and he kept on dodging the questions and harking on about Royal Mail.

to be fair I don't think he "unintentionally" quoted them after reading the thread

I read the other post and the short resolution to all the assumptions would be to send an email back to music magpie. The email you need to send should say:
"Hi I've read your reason for not sending my pending orders and it sounds like you are implying that in the past I have ordered from you or your sister companies and have filed Not Received disputes. This has never been the case so please can you either reexplain the reasons behind you not accepting orders from me or supply proof of the orders I have filed Not Received disputes. Thanks"

... then you will need to post their response on misc for us to make a fair assumption.

still too much

As it seems crazy why you would ask us why a company would do such a thing when only they can answer the questions. Their email they sent you makes no sense based on what you have been saying. So if I was in that position that would be my email straight back for an actual answer.

benjammin316

still too much

I would agree if it wasn't going to a good cause (British heart foundation)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop46
    2. Gearbest Delivery Never Came - British Priority Mail1517
    3. Credit Card Debt Question...1118
    4. What is the best weight training app for iOS please?22

See more discussions