Groups
    EXPIRED

Got offered a PS3 60GB faulty for £30, shall I accept or decline? lol

Banned
    I got offered a Phat PS3 60GB version and never been opened, in good condtion for £30. Its faulty, turns on and 2 red lights flash then it turns off.

I've bought quite a few faulty PS3S before, but do you think I should go for another one as its only £30?

I've already got a faulty 60GB Phat PS3 here but it don't read disks....

12 Comments

I would, they are easy enough to fix

Banned

I've bought quite a few faulty PS3S before, but do you think I should go … I've bought quite a few faulty PS3S before, but do you think I should go for another one as its only £30?

No tell him to up the price to about £45-£50 otherwise you are not interested (_;)

Original Poster Banned

simplex

No tell him to up the price to about £45-£50 otherwise you are not i … No tell him to up the price to about £45-£50 otherwise you are not interested (_;)

LOL

I want it for £25

Original Poster Banned

Mallinersha

Yeah true.

Got 4 faulty PS3'S here already including one faulty 60GB that does not read disks.

Thing is there is no cure for ylod, it always comes back no matter how good you fix it!! But this is not ylod, I guess its hardware failure or might need a firmware re-install?

Banned

buy it and make 1 out of the 2 and walllllla

Original Poster Banned

HUKDeLITE

buy it and make 1 out of the 2 and walllllla

Thats what I am going to do

God I hate getting PS3S offered to me all the time lol I got to many coming my way!!

Not long ago, I sold a 60GB JAP PS3 for £170 on ebay

Original Poster Banned

I know using a heat gun or a hair dryer you can take the orignal warranty sticker off perfectly but do you know if you can buy warranty stickers from any online places lol

babyface_snoop

I know using a heat gun or a hair dryer you can take the orignal warranty … I know using a heat gun or a hair dryer you can take the orignal warranty sticker off perfectly but do you know if you can buy warranty stickers from any online places lol

It will just go back on, perfectly with a bit of heat too, I've done this loads.

Original Poster Banned

Mallinersha

It will just go back on, perfectly with a bit of heat too, I've done this … It will just go back on, perfectly with a bit of heat too, I've done this loads.

True but if the stickiness drys out, whats the best adhesive to use? Apart from Pritt Stick lol

babyface_snoop

True but if the stickiness drys out, whats the best adhesive to use? … True but if the stickiness drys out, whats the best adhesive to use? Apart from Pritt Stick lol

It won't, just apply the heat gun to the back of it to heat the stickiness up again, but not too hot otherwise the sticker will shrivel up..

Original Poster Banned

Mallinersha

It won't, just apply the heat gun to the back of it to heat the … It won't, just apply the heat gun to the back of it to heat the stickiness up again, but not too hot otherwise the sticker will shrivel up..

Ok cool. I only got a 500w heatgun so I guess hair dryer is the way

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691418
    2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2747
    3. One for the mathmeticians2438
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261381

See more discussions