Got Royal wedding invitation but NO food? M&S are giving "The Proposal sandwich meal deal" to all 2000 guests

Found 18th May
Following some confusion as to whether public guests attending the royal wedding will be offered refreshments on the day, M&S are pledging to give away free The Proposal sandwich meal deals to all 2,000 public guests invited to the special occasion.' M&S free meal deal includes its Roast Chicken Salad Sandwich – which has been rebranded as 'The Proposal' to mark the occasion.

Lucky guests who want to take advantage of the offer simply have to show their royal wedding invitation to their local M&S store manager in order to receive their free meal deal. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free sandwich alternatives will also be available.

PS: You need invitation to get free meal deal

prima.co.uk/all…ts/
Community Updates
6561-HGC8X.jpg
MiscGame of Thrones
12 Comments
deleted405012
What royal wedding? Is Princess Margaret getting married again?
Isn't it wonderful to be British.
A lot of work for a sandwich
Thanks @AR03 , I've moved this to Misc as it's more of a news article rather than a deal
Empty wrappers / sealed sandwiches will be on eBay soon then.
deleted40501218th May

What royal wedding? Is Princess Margaret getting married again?

Yes,from the grave.
i wouldn’t take it even if you offered me £100
Cheap way to get advertised.
trivium8 h, 26 m ago

i wouldn’t take it even if you offered me £100

Err yes you would.
The resale value would likely be immense
andywedge10 h, 51 m ago

Thanks @AR03 , I've moved this to Misc as it's more of a news article …Thanks @AR03 , I've moved this to Misc as it's more of a news article rather than a deal

what? ofc its a deal
its a pitiful one but a deal/freebie all the same
It’s not a royal wedding as we didn’t get a bank holiday. Sorry but they are clingers.
ask the man u fans for sum prawn butties
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants