Got shoulder barged....

Found 20th Jul
....whilst walking up the platform at Waterloo to board a late arriving train and am frankly fuming. Was a cyclist (which in itself is irrelevant) but he got through the gates before I could chase him down.

Do ppl really think in such a way, do the deed and then claim innocence if ever confronted?

/rant over.

Pops
Community Updates
AskGame of Thrones
Top comments
A Southerner and a Cyclist, you'd struggle to find a worse kind of person (unless they were also a vegan feminist).
24 Comments
Yes well unfortunately they all do this at London trian/underground stations!
Far too congested!and less space to walk
People don’t care anymore. Unless it’s about themselves. I mean he shouldn’t be riding a bike in an area that busy. Hopefully karma will come around.
When I was walking home from school I was forced into the metal barriers that are meant to stop bikes going on paths, by a cyclist who wasn’t going to get off his bike nor wait for me to walk out of the space. I had black and blue ribs for weeks.
Move on
A Southerner and a Cyclist, you'd struggle to find a worse kind of person (unless they were also a vegan feminist).
one thing i learned

if you 86,400 pounds

and someone took five pounds

would you spend all the rest of money on trying to get that five pounds back.

or just not worry about it, as you still got all that money left.

well that money is how many seconds in day and saying why be mad, let it effect rest of day too worry.

of course not to pushed over , but you just carry on and the world will be fine.

the video explained it better 😁
Pricklerickle26 m ago

one thing i learnedif you 86,400 poundsand someone took five poundswould …one thing i learnedif you 86,400 poundsand someone took five poundswould you spend all the rest of money on trying to get that five pounds back.or just not worry about it, as you still got all that money left.well that money is how many seconds in day and saying why be mad, let it effect rest of day too worry.of course not to pushed over , but you just carry on and the world will be fine.the video explained it better 😁

That's an interesting analogy, I like that.
Pricklerickle26 m ago

one thing i learnedif you 86,400 poundsand someone took five poundswould …one thing i learnedif you 86,400 poundsand someone took five poundswould you spend all the rest of money on trying to get that five pounds back.or just not worry about it, as you still got all that money left.well that money is how many seconds in day and saying why be mad, let it effect rest of day too worry.of course not to pushed over , but you just carry on and the world will be fine.the video explained it better 😁

Have you got a link to the video?
dcx_badass1 h, 7 m ago

A Southerner and a Cyclist, you'd struggle to find a worse kind of person …A Southerner and a Cyclist, you'd struggle to find a worse kind of person (unless they were also a vegan feminist).

What about a vegan feminist who also did cross-fit?
ipswich7829 m ago

Have you got a link to the video?

i seen it on fb, i check YouTube
Cakeboy7950 m ago

What about a vegan feminist who also did cross-fit?

But, but how would you 'know they are all those things?
Pricklerickle2 h, 5 m ago

And the above shows why slelfish people get away with having no manners nor common sense .
Lets go hug a tree and sing songs of love................
What action would you have taken had you managed to 'chase him down'?
JumpMan19805 m ago

What action would you have taken had you managed to 'chase him down'?

Nothing a stern word under the innumerable number of CCTV cameras would care about.
Your mad at yourself for not moving fast enough to get retaliation. Let it go life’s to short.
dcx_badass4 h, 2 m ago

A Southerner and a Cyclist, you'd struggle to find a worse kind of person …A Southerner and a Cyclist, you'd struggle to find a worse kind of person (unless they were also a vegan feminist).

And had a baby carrier on too.
Blinking heck , if a shoulder barge makes you so mad I'm guessing you don't travel round London very much don't get me wrong I'm all for manners and civility , but with so many people rushing through limited space the odd nudge here and there is going to happen . I certainly wouldn't dwell on it .
Amazing how brazen ppl are in environments where they may feel they can get away with it.

He’d never have thought to pull this off on the pavement.
deleted79467
tinkerbellian2 m ago

Blinking heck , if a shoulder barge makes you so mad I'm guessing you …Blinking heck , if a shoulder barge makes you so mad I'm guessing you don't travel round London very much don't get me wrong I'm all for manners and civility , but with so many people rushing through limited space the odd nudge here and there is going to happen . I certainly wouldn't dwell on it .

Try not to misunderstand, this was the sort of barge that never goes missed. He saw me coming.
I’ve been taken out by 2 elderly lady’s 60-70 ish in supermarkets recently ! I’ve been raised very strictly (80’s child) by my mom slippers could bend around doors on my ass at 100mph an was taught how to treat my elders and especially women! But really annoys me people with a “chip” on there shoulders and think because there old you can do what you like! Bottom line treat ALL people how you want to be treated back! Regardless of age or race!
In my city we currently have those yellow car bomb barriers up (guessing some UK city is expecting a car bomb at some point by the way, if you see these, maybe be a bit more alert than normal).

Ordinarily these cause a few seconds inconvenience as the people traffic has to merge to get through - it's the equivalent of two traffic lanes merging into one. Fine, most people put up with it and at least normally we have a system whereby we can stop and wave the other person through, only for them to do the same thing and we both end up spending ages slightly nudging forward only to realise that the polite thing to do is to let the other person through so we step back, only to realise they've thought the exact same thing and we're now effectively dancing.

Anyway, I will never understand the logic of the four men this afternoon who decided that right in the middle of the barrier was the best place to stop and chat about which pub they were going to. They caused a people gridlock, only most people were too polite to say anything. The worst part is that they weren't even under the influence of anything, they looked like normal office workers just deciding where to go for lunch.

Fortunately, I am less polite when it comes to such situations. I can't repeat my response on here because it's a family site, but it's safe to say that after a few choice words they moved pretty quickly and made their plans without blocking any more people traffic. I even helped them choose where they got lunch.

I honestly don't understand what has happened to spatial awareness.
popolou9 h, 41 m ago

Try not to misunderstand, this was the sort of barge that never goes …Try not to misunderstand, this was the sort of barge that never goes missed. He saw me coming.

Do you think it was a attempted distraction theft ?
weekender16 h, 48 m ago

.I honestly don't understand what has happened to spatial awareness.

I think the answer your looking for is called 'Dumbing down' of us humans. Some very much more than others....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants