Expired

Got some more of those UV thingys that redeem on that other UV thingy but maybe some Google Play and Itunes thingy too. Want one?

Found 14th JunEdited by:"Biddy2"
Now listen up you fiends of Hotukdeals. I’ve got some of those movie code things. They have been sat on my drawer, unused and I am sick of seeing them. You should all stop being so bloody selfish and take one. Or at least 7 of you should.

UV codes are for

Ghostbusters
Ghostbusters 2

(Redeem at sonypictures.com/redeem)

Deepwater Horizon
(Redeem at redeemmovie.co.uk)

Gladiator
Jurassic World

(Redeem at universalanytime.com/)

Google Play code

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
(redeem at FoxRedeem.co.uk )

And finally, the movie of 2017, an iTunes code for...

Transformers: The Last Knight.
(Redeems on iTunes I think. If not, go through paramountdigitalcopy.com/uk/transformersthelastknight.)

Now take them. Do something nice for once. For every unused code, @Chanchi32 loses a body part. Just let me know which one and I’ll PM it.

Heart of gold I know.

Ta.
Community Updates
21 Comments
deleted396333
Nice
Can i have the Transformers code please
Edited by: "AndyWalker85" 14th Jun
I would love to take them off your hands however I already have all I would likely watch. Great give away though
deleted1315437
Can I have Jurassic World please
Thank you
Hey biddy, could I have the planet of the apes code please? Cheers.
miikeyblue6 m ago

Hey biddy, could I have the planet of the apes code please? Cheers.

PM’d.
Hi mate - gladiator or Deepwater Horizon would be •awesome if still going...

lovely gesture

edit - gladiator please actually - I think the Deepwater - redeemmovie.co.uk doesn’t work anymore that site is gone!
Edited by: "joanddan7" 14th Jun
joanddan76 m ago

Hi mate - gladiator or Deepwater Horizon would be •awesome if still g …Hi mate - gladiator or Deepwater Horizon would be •awesome if still going...lovely gestureedit - gladiator please actually - I think the Deepwater - redeemmovie.co.uk doesn’t work anymore that site is gone!

It still works. It forwards you onto Flixster to redeem the code. Do you want them both?
This is super generous of you!
Please could I have ghostbusters
sparx19811 m ago

Please could I have ghostbusters

1, 2 or both?
Biddy214th Jun

It still works. It forwards you onto Flixster to redeem the code. Do you …It still works. It forwards you onto Flixster to redeem the code. Do you want them both?

Cheers fella...

I tried with a Poundland special earlier - literally today - and it wouldn’t work. Got three and all were “expired” the two non lionsgate ones worked fine - the one that sent me to that site wouldn’t work at all...
its such a strange system in the uk. America seem to have a better more joined up system with theirs
Biddy217 m ago

1, 2 or both?

Both if no-one else wants them. Thank you
joanddan734 m ago

Cheers fella...I tried with a Poundland special earlier - literally today …Cheers fella...I tried with a Poundland special earlier - literally today - and it wouldn’t work. Got three and all were “expired” the two non lionsgate ones worked fine - the one that sent me to that site wouldn’t work at all...its such a strange system in the uk. America seem to have a better more joined up system with theirs

The Americans get VUDU and can redeem their codes into 4K. We on the other hand, get crappy Flixster. It’s owned by Warner Bros too so there are no excuses for how crap it is really. They should just try to link it to iTunes or Google Play now I think and allow us to redeem our films on there.
All gone now. @Chanchi32 lives to fight another day.
Biddy21 m ago

All gone now. @Chanchi32 lives to fight another day.

34010075-GdOIe.jpg
Biddy26 m ago

The Americans get VUDU and can redeem their codes into 4K. We on the other …The Americans get VUDU and can redeem their codes into 4K. We on the other hand, get crappy Flixster. It’s owned by Warner Bros too so there are no excuses for how crap it is really. They should just try to link it to iTunes or Google Play now I think and allow us to redeem our films on there.

Yeah. I think America were trailing a link between itunes and UV.

that would be good.

A decent way to watch the complete collection on tablets/PS4 and Xbox would be nice too
deleted1431257
Ghostbusters please, and being a Wrestling fan especially the ‘Attitude Era’, in return please choppy choppy Chanchi’s pee pee

Edit - Damn I should have read the comments. Oh well, my request still stands.
Edited by: "deleted1431257" 14th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants