Groups

Got The Point Now [360] ASAP

xbox 360 VGA cable audio thingy magig
    i know how you connect it but just dont get the audio part

7 Comments

You're not very patient are you.

brawlzzz;4550656

but can you connect the black bit on the top picture to the green part on … but can you connect the black bit on the top picture to the green part on my speaker

yes

]http//ww…619

i think this is what your after.

green into one end, black into the other, is what i have

Banned

I can't understand why there are so many guides for this, it's so simple to me, maybe I'm smarter than I look

not quite sure what you mean but this is what i use to get audio when im connected via vga

maplin.co.uk/Mod…4m3

which looks the same sort or thing that you posted at the start, so i would say this would work

Banned

brawlzzz;4551463

but do you plug it in the speaker ??or do you have speakers on your … but do you plug it in the speaker ??or do you have speakers on your monitor

if you've got a stereo with a rear AUX input then you just plug the red phono and black phono straight into the back of the stereo.

brawlzzz;4551463

but do you plug it in the speaker ??or do you have speakers on your … but do you plug it in the speaker ??or do you have speakers on your monitor

You plug it into the green socket on your speakers

what lumor said !
    if your monitors got audio in use one of the maplin adaptors with that, or just plug the adaptor into the audio in port of your speakers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?56
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?619
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door56
      4. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!22

See more discussions