Groups

Got to love Russel Howards views on things.

Spoliers may offend certain people.

Please take it lightly.

9 Comments

Original Poster

"Russell Howard says Loose Women is like the Daily Mail on her period."

watched him last night or one before that,his own show was very funny tbf,much better than his dvd last year....that wasn't so good!

he shouldn't have mentioned his lazy eye on mock the week a while ago, now I just watch that rather than his occasionally funny banter.

he's poor, not a patch on boyle

ants97;6975831

he shouldn't have mentioned his lazy eye on mock the week a while ago, … he shouldn't have mentioned his lazy eye on mock the week a while ago, now I just watch that rather than his occasionally funny banter.

hahahahahah!!! ur mean!

im on that DVD.. the people behind me were loud so the camera was always on them. great.

i think hes good as a comic. a bit crazy... that'll be the adhd though

saw Boyle on standup - was SO offensive. Old man jokes. I walked out.

Saw him live at the coston hall in Bristol, funny as F%$&

'Lets throw organic beans at him'

If anyone remembers that clip from Mock The Week, I laughed for ages at that one until my cheeks hurt.

Going to see him in about 3 weeks

Think the programme is good, like his dvd as well and hoping for his new dvd for christmas. Used to like him on 'law of the playground'
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1934
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764584
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1022
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3211140

See more discussions