Got Unwanted Christmas Vouchers? Sell them quickly on Zeek!

Found 25th Dec 2017
Hi all - more of a little bit of festive advice as opposed to a deal, but you can sell your unwanted Christmas vouchers quickly on Zeek, I have already put up a couple of my Argos and HMV vouchers
Merry Christmas!

4 Comments

Good idea but zeek is so annoying. They let you join then let you buy. Freeze your account, block your bank card (you’ll get a text from your banks fraud department) then you’ll have to message them asking to unblock then they want to verify who you are and ask for passport & other ID then finally place the order and then they sometimes cancel the order.

Tested on 4 different peoples phones and bank cards when they had a £10 off offer. Each time the same thing happened.

Or you could talk to people and tell them that gift cards are almost always a very bad gift

Didn't do gifts here this year again(just one secret santa) if anyone knows what you want it is you

why waste peoples time/money on junk they don't want/need ?

Gift cards, excuse me shopkeeper do you have something that I can buy with money that is spendable anywhere that will restrict the recipient to buying from a certain store and the person possibly doesn't even use, but will expire if they don't spend it fast enough oh and if they do use it it probably will mean they have to pay additional monies to receive their purchase that they could probably bought elsewhere cheaper for this bothersome cash.

Gift vouchers to me are for those who lack imagination and care in buying a proper heartfelt gift bought with love and thought.

harlzter25th Dec 2017

Gift cards, excuse me shopkeeper do you have something that I can buy with …Gift cards, excuse me shopkeeper do you have something that I can buy with money that is spendable anywhere that will restrict the recipient to buying from a certain store and the person possibly doesn't even use, but will expire if they don't spend it fast enough oh and if they do use it it probably will mean they have to pay additional monies to receive their purchase that they could probably bought elsewhere cheaper for this bothersome cash.Gift vouchers to me are for those who lack imagination and care in buying a proper heartfelt gift bought with love and thought.

this made me chuckle, spot on!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants