Groups

Gotta be fakes or dodgey right?

Corsair Voyager 128GB USB Drives on eBay - £65 B.I.N

The guy has 308 Feedback @ 100% though?

10 Comments

Original Poster

dcx_badass;8692607

Will be fake, I bought a 16GB card off a guy with like 99% feedback, was … Will be fake, I bought a 16GB card off a guy with like 99% feedback, was a fake, as was my friends from a diff seller. They refunded, few weeks later (today actually) I get an email from ebay saying the account is blocked for selling fakes.

Knew it.

Cause they're about £200+ on the web lol

Banned

probably the account holder has sold some fair goods to gain a decent rep, so he could now sting people

usually why the chinese sellers sell tons of stuff for 1p for a few weeks, get a couple of thousand positives, then close for 3 months so what the items were falls off, then start in on the fake headphones and memory cards

look at the feedback they left him. i brouht something off someone 100% feekback. checked agian all his buyers were new buyers with 0% fb

Check his feedback from the second page onwards everything cost US $0.00 :thinking:

Well dodgey, AVOID at all costs if i were you!

buy this one 160438421163

splatsplatsplat;8693291

buy this one 160438421163

:thinking: Why the blokes even saying they are fakes '[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=#343434]They aren't real kingston'[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

At least you know theyre fakes, cheaper too.

splatsplatsplat;8693524

At least you know theyre fakes, cheaper too.

LOL True. But if it fails in a month or so then its going to be an expensive piece of plastic.

Idea; report him.

Adam2050;8694243

Idea; report him.

Done it several times - e-bay ignore such complaints.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1951
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767177
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…44
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047084

See more discussions