Groups
    EXPIRED

Gotta be the worst joke ever-unless you can do worse

A woman puts her twin baby boys up for adoption-one goes to an egyptian couple and is named amal,the other to a spanish couple and is named juan.

Ten years later juan sends his mum a photo of himself and she tells her husband she wishes she had a picture of the other boy.

Hubby says "theyre twins -seen juan,seen amal"

11 Comments

Hahaha That's my kinda joke that it X)

Got home from work yesterday and the wife was fuming, someone had only gone and pinched her knickers off the washing line. It's not so much the knickers she's bothered about though, it's the 28 pegs.

OMG, too early in the morning for jokes like that. Funny though

A pregnant woman gets in a car accident and falls into a deep coma.

Asleep for nearly six months, she wakes up and sees that she is no longer pregnant. Frantically, she asks the doctor about her baby.

The doctor replies, “Ma'am, you had twins! A boy and a girl. The babies are fine. Your brother came in and named them.”

The woman thinks to herself, “Oh no, not my brother... he's an idiot!” Expecting the worst, she asks the doctor, “Well, what's the girl's name?”

“Denise,” the doctor says.

The new mother thinks, “Wow, that's not a bad name! Guess I was wrong about my brother. I like Denise!” Then she asks the doctor, “What's the boy's name?”

The doctor replies, “Denephew.”

kelly_o_fanatic

A pregnant woman gets in a car accident and falls into a deep coma.Asleep … A pregnant woman gets in a car accident and falls into a deep coma.Asleep for nearly six months, she wakes up and sees that she is no longer pregnant. Frantically, she asks the doctor about her baby.The doctor replies, “Ma'am, you had twins! A boy and a girl. The babies are fine. Your brother came in and named them.”The woman thinks to herself, “Oh no, not my brother... he's an idiot!” Expecting the worst, she asks the doctor, “Well, what's the girl's name?”“Denise,” the doctor says.The new mother thinks, “Wow, that's not a bad name! Guess I was wrong about my brother. I like Denise!” Then she asks the doctor, “What's the boy's name?”The doctor replies, “Denephew.”

X)

pmsl

greg_68

Got home from work yesterday and the wife was fuming, someone had only … Got home from work yesterday and the wife was fuming, someone had only gone and pinched her knickers off the washing line. It's not so much the knickers she's bothered about though, it's the 28 pegs.

Q: What's brown & sticky?

BFN,

fp.

parcel tape

fanpages

Q: What's brown & sticky?BFN,fp.

a day old poo?

Banned

fanpages

Q: What's brown & sticky?BFN,fp.

a stick

ryman1000

a stick

no...he tld u...its BFN FP!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963020
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764548
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523450
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …233736

See more discussions