Groups

Gotta Laugh at the MW2 Obsessives

firstly, it's only a game, it''s not the elixir of immortality
    secondly, it'll probably be no better than the original
    thirdly, it'll be for sale here for £20 before crimbo

18 Comments

"it'll be for sale here for £20 before crimbo" - Won't be. Will be back up to £40 after tomorrow night.

It's not only a game
    It's better than the first one
    You wil not get it for £20 before xmas :thumbsup::p

cod4 is still > £20 so not a chance of that :lol:

There will be no price drop for 8 months +

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Besides I'll be happy if its the same quality as MW1...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

firstly, it's only a game, it''s not the elixir of immortalitysecondly, … firstly, it's only a game, it''s not the elixir of immortalitysecondly, it'll probably be no better than the originalthirdly, it'll be for sale here for £20 before crimbo

usually the people who stay in on a sat night, while im in the vip

have you not seen the news there is more than 2.5 Million pre order sales due for tonight which will be a record as the fast selling game of all time

this game will be fantastic this game deserves to have people lording over it

£20 by xmas your must be on crack cod4 and cod5 are still more expensive than that this wont hit £20 untill 2012

Tbh if they sell loads of copies, it should make it cheaper.

Gotta laugh...

Shows what you know.

It is in fact better than the first. It is the most anticipated game of the year, and will not be under £20 at Christmas - This is Call of Duty. The bargains are to be had now.

:lol: £20 by christmas?

Yeah... and I'm Mother Nature...

COD4 is still £25+, same with COD:WAW.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

£26 at coolshop now

vibeone;6827330

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Besides I'll be happy … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Besides I'll be happy if its the same quality as MW1...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

It is as good, if not better - We think it's better, but as we know, there is no such thing as a unified opinion.

By the way, be prepared for a large amount of camping come release - There's LOADS of buildings/places to hide and camp, but you'll soon suss them out and punish them for failure

t0mm;6827640

:lol: £20 by christmas?Yeah... and I'm Mother Nature...COD4 is still … :lol: £20 by christmas?Yeah... and I'm Mother Nature...COD4 is still £25+, same with COD:WAW.Wake up and smell the coffee.

hotukdeals.com/ite…-39 :whistling:

t0mm;6827640

:lol: £20 by christmas?Yeah... and I'm Mother Nature...COD4 is still … :lol: £20 by christmas?Yeah... and I'm Mother Nature...COD4 is still £25+, same with COD:WAW.Wake up and smell the coffee.

cuzzy;6827794

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/523670/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-17-39 … http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/523670/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-17-39 :whistling:

:lol:

cuzzy;6827794

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/523670/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-17-39 … http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/523670/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-17-39 :whistling:

BLASPHEMY!

Edits: As of 15 minutes ago:whistling:

Still, its taken two years almost to get sub £20.

Banned

t0mm;6827824

BLASPHEMY!Edits: As of 15 minutes ago:whistling:Still, its taken two … BLASPHEMY!Edits: As of 15 minutes ago:whistling:Still, its taken two years almost to get sub £20.

thats for MW2

vibeone;6827920

thats for MW2

:? Pity I don't live near a Makro. I'm expecting an april fools to come later today, shame we're not in April

SuperEd

ViperKeith;6827419

have you not seen the news there is more than 2.5 Million pre order sales … have you not seen the news there is more than 2.5 Million pre order sales due for tonight which will be a record as the fast selling game of all time this game will be fantastic this game deserves to have people lording over it £20 by xmas your must be on crack cod4 and cod5 are still more expensive than that this wont hit £20 untill 2012

LOL :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4632186
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36196
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…1112

See more discussions