Expired

Gourmet society renewal issue

Found 19th May 2014
I had a trial membership to the gourmet society which I was not aware had to be cancelled manually however my card details have changed and they cannot take payment for the auto renewal. I said I didn't want to renew but apparently I have to. Seeing as they don't have my payment details can I just not give them new ones?

Thanks
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Seems it didn't post.... I had a trial membership with gourmet society but didn't realise you had to cancel. My card details have changed and so they can't take payment but are saying I have to pay. Am I OK to just leave it seeing as they can't force me to give them card details?
Ha, victory, just got an email saying they couldn't force me to pay and they could cancel it, despite saying earlier that they couldn't....
jawarwick

Ha, victory, just got an email saying they couldn't force me to pay and … Ha, victory, just got an email saying they couldn't force me to pay and they could cancel it, despite saying earlier that they couldn't....

I'm taking nothing to do with that company again. I noticed a £2 DD being taken from my account, it was them for a Sausage Club that I knew nothing about. Put it in the hands of my CC Bank and I received all money back.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants