Government to introduce 9,000 more free nursery places for hard-working parents - who can get one - Mirror Online

19 replies
Found 10th Mar
Government to introduce 9,000 more free nursery places for hard-working parents - who can get one - Mirror Online

mirror.co.uk/mon…729

This was via yesterday's Budget ...

All who able, enjoy to your hearts content (all within some reasonable level of course?).

More information on this can be found on the Government's website at: gov.uk

19 Comments

Original Poster

mirror.co.uk/mon…729

More information on this can be found on the Government's website at: gov.uk
Edited by: "amour3k" 10th Mar

It's not free though is it?

Where does the money come from? (rhetorical)

Original Poster

alanbeenthere

It's not free though is it?Where does the money come from? (rhetorical)

I agree?.

But similar argument could be said with that of any 'incentive' really? (child benefit, disability benefit, sickness benefit, and such like?).

There's no one magic answer is there?.

So, comes down purely to individual interpretation's I guess ...

Hard working slaves that is all the government is interested in, And with Women now being taxpayers enmass all promoted through the feminazi movement the idiocy is almost complete, The propaganda is working well all you hard working cucked families, makes me sick to my stomache how **** thick human beings have become.

Cold from me, this is the freebies section ??

only hard working??? thought it applied to anyone earning the equivalent of 16hrs min wage - could be someone working one morning for loads money

supermod

Moved to MISC to allow discussion - it was getting chilly in deals and there's no official Gov link attached, thanks

So many trolls

Banned

while the government introduce these new schemes the nurseries are crying that the government isn't paying enough!
same with free school meals, the funding comes out from the school money !

remember on voting day, never vote for conservative!!!!! ​

wow what a criteria earning under 100k per person yes more benefits for the rich and a kick up the *** for the less well off.

Original Poster

sigma

Moved to MISC to allow discussion - it was getting chilly in deals and … Moved to MISC to allow discussion - it was getting chilly in deals and there's no official Gov link attached, thanks

Lol, thanx.

(_;)

Very misleading headline anyway, the government are providing extra funding , but they are relying on existing pre schools and other childcare providers to alter their hours to encompass the extended funding. Many have not agreed to do this, and it is at the individual childcare facilities discretion as to wether they will accept the funding. As local councils have not yet agreed the amount payable per hour to the child care establishments , it's almost impossible to know at present how many will sign up to the scheme. At the moment for example pre schools in our area are paid around £4 per hour per child for funded places, but the council is not yet ready to advise what the figure will be for the additional hours. At the moment the scheme is in a state of disarray .
Also , and I may get shot down in flames for this, I don't really understand why the tax payer should be funding looking after people's children anyway. I understand helping those in need , but paying for childcare for people earning up to £100,000 a year , when the UK has so many other areas that need investment seems ridiculous.
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 10th Mar

Original Poster

MynameisM

wow what a criteria earning under 100k per person yes more benefits for … wow what a criteria earning under 100k per person yes more benefits for the rich and a kick up the *** for the less well off.

This may appeal to you:

PM slams brakes on controversial tax rise

a.msn.com/r/2…-GB

Banned

amour3k

This may appeal to you:PM slams brakes on controversial tax … This may appeal to you:PM slams brakes on controversial tax risehttp://a.msn.com/r/2/AAo4Vms?a=1&m=EN-GB

The link sends you to an article that says the PM is fully committed to the tax rise?

Original Poster

Byron78

The link sends you to an article that says the PM is fully committed to … The link sends you to an article that says the PM is fully committed to the tax rise?

Look's like she's changed her mind then?.

As the initial title heading suggests, she put the brakes on the who tax rise thing in the first place?.

But, that was x-hours ago now?, and of now, who knows .....

Banned

amour3k

Look's like she's changed her mind then?.As the initial title heading … Look's like she's changed her mind then?.As the initial title heading suggests, she put the brakes on the who tax rise thing in the first place?.But, that was x-hours ago now?, and of now, who knows .....

Straight out the Cameron playbook?

Make it up as you go along.

Byron78

Straight out the lib/lab/con playbook? Make it up as you go along.

ftfy.
They are all as bad. 30 odd % turn out tells it's own tale.
The people are distracted, divided and conquered.

Original Poster

'Divide and Conquer' is a well known 'War Strategy', going back Centuries!.

So, if that's what they're all doing?, then it's not an exactly wholly 'unknown technique', is it ...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226655
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3475
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1013
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769620

See more discussions