Gpu help

Found 4th Aug 2017
Hi, i still havent bought a gpu for my pc and need some help deciding on what to purchase, its between a gtx 1050ti, gtx970, gtx1060 3gb and a gtx1060 6gb. I can get the 1050 £100 from a friend and the 970 ive seen om facebook for £100 however i dont know whether to wait for the crypto mining to die down and buy a 1060 6gb, the main games ill be playing are csgo,rust,battlefield 1 and 4, rocket league and assetto corsa. Any hlep would be appreciated!
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Just buy the GTX 970 as it's a good card for the price even after the mining boom collapses.
What screen are you using it with? NVidia budget and mid-range cards right now are often a poor choice if you're likely to buy a new monitor within the life of the card as G-sync monitors start at £200 more, and often cost ~£80-100 more like for like.
Original Poster
kester765 h, 15 m ago

Just buy the GTX 970 as it's a good card for the price even after the …Just buy the GTX 970 as it's a good card for the price even after the mining boom collapses.

The 970 was sold before i could get it, ive decided to go with a gtx 1050ti and use than until the prices drop after mining, but thanks for your help
Original Poster
EndlessWaves5 h, 10 m ago

What screen are you using it with? NVidia budget and mid-range cards right …What screen are you using it with? NVidia budget and mid-range cards right now are often a poor choice if you're likely to buy a new monitor within the life of the card as G-sync monitors start at £200 more, and often cost ~£80-100 more like for like.

I dont think ill be changing my monitor anytime soon, its a samsung 24" curved monitor, cant remember the model number
VGamer7 h, 56 m ago

I dont think ill be changing my monitor anytime soon, its a samsung 24" …I dont think ill be changing my monitor anytime soon, its a samsung 24" curved monitor, cant remember the model number

It's worth checking as quite a few of those have freesync. If that's the case then an AMD card will produce smoother results.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants