Groups

GPU UPGRADE

I was considering upgrading my current 660 TI graphics card to a Gta 1060 mini is there any requirements for my motherboard?

6 Comments

Just the socket compatability j guess buddy

Possible psu upgrade ?

Should be fine as the 1060 doesn't draw a lot of power just make sure you get the 6gb

Original Poster

I have a 2013 Asus motherboard, don't know specific name but I have a 450w psu so guessing will be fine.

Original Poster

Would this Be any less powerful than the Full length Cards? amazon.co.uk/dp/…QBK

Rookiereece100

I have a 2013 Asus motherboard, don't know specific name but I have a … I have a 2013 Asus motherboard, don't know specific name but I have a 450w psu so guessing will be fine.

As long as it's a genuine 450W PSU, not a £10 model that's fudged the rating.

Rookiereece100

Would this Be any less powerful than the Full length Cards? … Would this Be any less powerful than the Full length Cards? https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01IA9FEOO/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_o8oeyb3VQ5QBK

It won't overclock as well if that interests you and it's probably slightly louder but no differences otherwise.

Do you have a reason to go nVidia? I'd generally say go for the RX 480 over the GTX 1060 because of the G-sync situation.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?59
      2. Curry haggle price?910
      3. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills22
      4. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)11

See more discussions