Grab a free copy of It's Freezing In LA! – a critically acclaimed magazine about climate change at Octopus Energy

Expert (Beta)4
Posted 9th Mar
A bold new approach to climate writingAt Octopus Energy, we’re all about encouraging new climate solutions and using art to inspire climate action. That’s why we’ve recently teamed up with It’s Freezing in LA!.

This fresh, up-and-coming, sustainably printed climate magazine does away with more traditional, repetitive climate writing. Instead, they combine vibrant illustration, tight data-driven design, and fascinating new writing to explore complex environmental issues in novel ways.

octopus.energy/its…la/
Community Updates

Groups

4 Comments
Thanks Iv just ordered, I'm with octopus energy...love them,
This really looks great. Love a bit of magazine design and the cover is a beaut. I love forward to the intriguing read
Edited by: "wackybeaver" 9th Mar
Thank you, ordered. It will be fascinating if only to gain an insight into how corporations and environmentalism are bedfellows. I wonder if Octopus Energy trade in carbon credits too. Though in all likelihood this is a virtue-signalling exercise. I wish they wouldn't torture the English language though. Reminds me of the importance of Orwell's 1984. Interesting.

'This fresh, up-and-coming, sustainably printed climate magazine does away with more traditional, repetitive climate writing. Instead, they combine vibrant illustration, tight data-driven design, and fascinating new writing to explore complex environmental issues in novel ways.'
Mine has arrived yet to read but just posting to say this is 100% genuine.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants