Grainger Games

Anyone had any problems with this company with their orders?
I ordered a bluray from them last week and I havent had a reply from them saying that it has despatched yet,!

5 Comments

Have you contacted them?

Original Poster

thesaint

Have you contacted them?

No, do you think I should?

Delivery with these are always long plus I don't think I have had dispatch confirmations from them.

Original Poster

niminator

Delivery with these are always long plus I don't think I have had … Delivery with these are always long plus I don't think I have had dispatch confirmations from them.

Mmmm, makes me think twice about ordering from them again (_;)

Original Poster

starsparkle2311

Where do you live? Not that it matters, but Grainger games are a small … Where do you live? Not that it matters, but Grainger games are a small Newcastle company, or at least they were, I think they're still getting used to the online side of things. They will deliver, I've ordered from them myself, it was pretty slow though, rather like a really crappy ebay shop was my experience.

Ok, thanks for that. will give them the benefit of the doubt and wait (hopefully not much longer)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…67
    2. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE33
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
    4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions