Grainger Games - Delivery time frame?

Found 27th Oct 2012
Does anyone know roughly what the lead time is on the games from GG?

Going to place an order now and just curious.

8 Comments

Banned

Ordered MOH midday Thurs. Arrived next day. No doubt if I'd ordered early I'd have had it pre-release

I ordered for the first time from them last tuesday, wasn't sent out until yesterday and received it today, very slow and won't be ordering again

edit: this was for borderlands 2 and was in stock
Edited by: "souljacker" 27th Oct 2012

Original Poster

IamMT

http://www.graingergames.co.uk/delivery

Thanks for that. I did see that but 3-5 days is the norm. Was really after real delivery times. They say the dispatch same day so should really be quicker than 3-5 days unless they use 2nd class mail.

ODB_69

Ordered MOH midday Thurs. Arrived next day. No doubt if I'd ordered early … Ordered MOH midday Thurs. Arrived next day. No doubt if I'd ordered early I'd have had it pre-release

Impressive but was that only because it was a new release?

Original Poster

souljacker

I ordered for the first time from them last tuesday, wasn't sent out … I ordered for the first time from them last tuesday, wasn't sent out until yesterday and received it today, very slow and won't be ordering again

Hmm, seems strange they didn't dispatch quicker than that. Thanks for the input

They are on my **** list. Ordered £150 worth of games. Dispatched £10 worth and still waiting a week later for a refund. Have emailed them and let messages on the answer phone. Very poor service. They do send first class though.

OP they do have a next day special delivery as well, but I don't think they fulfil orders over the weekend.

Original Poster

Thanks for the input everyone. I need the game delivered on Thursday so hopefully things should be ok if its dispatched Monday first class.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions