Grainger Games out of business, what about the warranty?

Found 9th Apr
Hi guys,
Quick question.

Was on the verge to get a used iPhone from Grainger Games at some point in the year; didn't have any urgency, as my phone is still working (battery on the last legs). Turns out they closed all the physical stores and shut the site.

In these situations, if they sold goods which had warranty with them: would I be right in thinking that these warranties are now voided now, right?

Thanks,
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
On used items yeah I’d say they would be void but for new items it would be taken up with the manufacturer
Warranty is always with the manufacturer. Your consumer rights are with the retailer.
windym13 h, 45 m ago

Warranty is always with the manufacturer. Your consumer rights are with …Warranty is always with the manufacturer. Your consumer rights are with the retailer.

I meant if someone got an used device from them. They did good iPhone (used) deals.
I was wondering the same thing as I have a phone I bought from them less than a year ago so still have at least 12 months but now???? Think I am gonna have to sell it and get another one
alice.robinson5 h, 9 m ago

I was wondering the same thing as I have a phone I bought from them less …I was wondering the same thing as I have a phone I bought from them less than a year ago so still have at least 12 months but now???? Think I am gonna have to sell it and get another one

Haha good call. Sometimes I think I overvalue warranty / that the device isn't going to stop working the day after the warranty expires. Still - doesn't look good to have uncovered devices.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants