Groups

Grainy Vision

Banned
    I have redish tinted grainy (for want of a better description) eye vision problem. You know when you look at a light bulb and then see red flickering/objects? It's like that 24/7. Very annoying when trying to read a book.

Anyone know of any any problems that have grainy vision as one the symptoms? Started to get a lil worried.

I'm not sure if this is a case of my seeing something that's always been there or seeing something new... I've been worrying about my eyesight in general for the last couple of days due to how poor my vision is without glasses at such a young age.

Only had my eyes tested and got my new glasses a few months ago, and I'm guessing the optician would've saw anything serious then...

38 Comments

go see the doctor, btw hows ur man boobs prob ?

Original Poster Banned

Boobs are still as perky as ever. How are yours?

MBeeching

Does this sound along the right … Does this sound along the right lines?http://www.answers.com/topic/visual-snow

Not quite. There are also objects (not floaters) that flicker and vanish, the same as when you look straight at an un-shielded light bulb. Hard to describe.

Outside of that, it would sound just about right. The slightly redish colout of the 'snow' is what's making me doubt it...

Banned

The optician would have picked up on any serious problems. Do you suffer from headaches. If I am getting a migraine, one of the first symptoms I notice if that if I am reading/looking at screen/watching tv etc there is a whole area which I cannot see its just white. I also see floaters. Although, a headache doesn't always follow. Are you a bit stressed?

Best advice is to go to the doctors.

Original Poster Banned

Nope, no headaches. I do get a fair amount of eye strain due to the amount of time I spend on my PC, but no strain for the last few days.

Stress? Well... You've been stressing me out too much about sending me a topless picture. This might all be cured if you send it me, you never know. :oops:

The 'grain' problem is rather odd. I'm starting to think the real problem is this 'light bulb' effect, it's highlighting the other problem. Bright, flickering objects obscuring my vision are not good.

Go to the docs and ask him to refer you to the eye hospital.Best be safe.

There was a programme on BBC2 this week, The Truth About Food on at 7pm Tues.
    It described a condition where older people have a red dot in he center of their vision. Its to do with a decrease in a green film at the back of the eye and a simple cure was to eat more green veg ie spinach. They conducted an experiment with oaps and they found after a month of eating spinach every day their sight improve as the green film thicken!

Sorry, But I read the title as "Granny Vision!" haha!

I'd say the best bet would be to contact an optician and ask or get it checked.

Banned

Too much sex maybe:whistling:

Prissymiss

Too much sex maybe:whistling:

Or not enough, The build up is making his vision worse...........:giggle:

Banned

Iom-RF

Or not enough, The build up is making his vision worse...........:giggle:

Another subject in you field of expertise

Prissymiss

Yup and funnily enough my eyesight is getting worse........

So, Would you like to make a change to that? :giggle:

Banned

:thinking:

Original Poster Banned

You're better than me at chat up lines, Iom. Gonna try that one out - "Baby, make hot love to me to stop me going blind."

Prissymiss

Aww, how cute - Defending my honour when I'm busy. :giggle:

Banned

Aion

You're better than me at chat up lines, Iom. Gonna try that one out - … You're better than me at chat up lines, Iom. Gonna try that one out - "Baby, make hot love to me to stop me going blind."Aww, how cute - Defending my honour when I'm busy. :giggle:

Hey, I can do cute;-)

Original Poster Banned

Prissymiss

Hey, I can do cute;-)

Only when you want something. :whistling:

Prissymiss

Hey, I can do cute;-)

Not so sure about that, I'm still waiting................:giggle:

oh she can do cute :whistling: ;-) and much more!:giggle:

Banned

intenso100

You know it;-)

intenso100

Thing is, Is she any good?

:giggle:

Original Poster Banned

Tch, I could be going blind here! Stop spamming me thread. :x

Don't make me say the 'L' word.

Iom-RF

Thing is, Is she any good?:giggle:

no doubt, at least a 9!! :oops: :-D

Aion

Don't make me say the 'L' word.

Lack? (Of) :giggle:

intenso100

A score of 9 and a massive grin, Must be worth a go..........:p

Banned

Aion

Tch, I could be going blind here! Stop spamming me thread. :xDon't make … Tch, I could be going blind here! Stop spamming me thread. :xDon't make me say the 'L' word.

What is that?:?

Banned

intenso100

Now thats 10/10 for a great attempt.

Original Poster Banned

Close, I was thinking of lactation.

intenso100

Prissy's a 9/10? Great!!! [COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]I can give her something else that's 9".[/SIZE][/COLOR]

i hope that involves ice cream, a cone and a flake

Aion

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]I can give her something else that's … [COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]I can give her something else that's 9".[/SIZE][/COLOR]

She doesn't really like slippers........:giggle:

Banned

Aion

Close, I was thinking of lactation.Prissy's a 9/10? Great!!! … Close, I was thinking of lactation.Prissy's a 9/10? Great!!! [COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]I can give her something else that's 9".[/SIZE][/COLOR]

What!!!

Your perfect 10 at the very least D;-)

Banned

Iom-RF

She doesn't really like slippers........:giggle:

Hey, they can have their uses:oops:

Original Poster Banned

Prissymiss

What!!!Your perfect 10 at the very least D;-)

Thanks D2!!!

I just realized (yes, very quick) that we both have first names starting with D. It's fate! :w00t:

Banned

9's ok with me D:w00t:

Prissymiss

Woohoo, I'm back in then!

And Prissy was with me first!! :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

Prissymiss

You like your men black (no Admin, I'm not being racist), don't you? :giggle:

Banned

Aion

You like your men black (no Admin, I'm not being racist), don't you? … You like your men black (no Admin, I'm not being racist), don't you? :giggle:

That would be a no

Original Poster Banned

Prissymiss

That would be a no

Never should go with my male intuition...

Lucky I'm not black.

Original Poster Banned

Sorry to revive a dead thread.

After being semi-freaked by the problem I created this thread for, I eventually calmed down. Then, I remembered what started me worrying - Bright subtitles on dark background (when watching stuff on my PC) looked there was some colour bleeding, I suppose like the early stage of double-vision. I've watched numerous video files today and it's still the same.

Anyway, I was just starring at a triangular start icon (white on a black background) on a video just now and it split into two, one faint mirror image to the towards the bottom left of the icon. This went away when I covered my right eye. Since my right eye is slightly blurry compared to my crystal clear left, I now feel it's likely to be my right eye at fault.

/panic This is going to bug me. Hope whoever the doc refers me to doesn't take too long.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      2. What laptop to choose?11
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      4. Laptop screen backlight issue23

See more discussions