Groups

Grams to Ounces?!

Can someone tell me what 9g is in ounces?

I want to buy some more Bare Escentuals foundation but I have confused myself over the sizes. At the moment I have a .06oz/2g pot, I want a 9g pot which is proving hard to find and I think I may have found one but the site is using ounces. Can someone please tell me what .3oz is!?

Thanks

18 Comments

Monday;4603203

0.317465 ozhttp://www.metric-conversions.org/weight/grams-to-ounces.htm

Snap
    Great minds think alike?

not quite three eigths lol

Banned

simon012;4603213

SnapGreat minds think alike?

lol:-D

At the moment I have a .06oz/2g pot, I want a 9g pot which is proving … At the moment I have a .06oz/2g pot, I want a 9g pot which is proving hard to find and I think I may have found one but the site is using ounces. Can someone please tell me what .3oz is!?

.06oz = 2g

Therefore

.3oz = 10g

Xb0xGuru;4603239

.06oz = 2gTherefore.3oz = 10g:)

.3oz is about 8.5g.:thumbsup:

GAVINLEWISHUKD;4603276

.3oz is about 8.5g.:thumbsup:

I was using the metrics from the container - if .06oz refers to 2g (as it's really 1.7g), then they'll probably keep to the same calculation as it gets bigger.

EDIT: the fact they do a 9g version means it's probably this!

Xb0xGuru;4603298

I was using the metrics from the container - if .06oz refers to 2g (as … I was using the metrics from the container - if .06oz refers to 2g (as it's really 1.7g), then they'll probably keep to the same calculation as it gets bigger.

Thought you might be.:)

Original Poster

Thanks.

Looks like I have found a 9g pot then.

kimbyanne;4603427

Thanks. Looks like I have found a 9g pot then.

I found this site if it's any use to you - no doubt you've got somewhere cheaper!

feelunique.com/p/B…gen

Seriously, can't believe some people make threads like this.

Try typing "9 grams in ounces" in ]google... or "]0.3 ounces in grams" (or for that matter pretty much any other conversion you can think of!)

jah128;4603557

Seriously, can't believe some people make threads like this.Try typing "9 … Seriously, can't believe some people make threads like this.Try typing "9 grams in ounces" in ]google... or "]0.3 ounces in grams" (or for that matter pretty much any other conversion you can think of!)

+1

(that's what I did )

Original Poster

Er sorry but I was using my Ipod to search online when I posted this and I couldn't get any of the weight conversion sites I googled to load up correctly so I asked here for help.

I seriously can't believe you responded to this post just to say that!

My dealer used to sell me 25g ounces - the cheating *******! :lol:

moob;4603943

you got well diddled, always be sobar when you pick up lol

kimbyanne;4603878

Er sorry but I was using my Ipod to search online when I posted this and … Er sorry but I was using my Ipod to search online when I posted this and I couldn't get any of the weight conversion sites I googled to load up correctly so I asked here for help. I seriously can't believe you responded to this post just to say that!

Not having a dig - but future reference you don't need a conversion site, just google itself :thumbsup:

moob;4603943

10 to a bar has been a (bad) standard practice for ages. More worrying is the new phenonmenon of a 3g or even 2.5g eight.... :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 10% Argos code with glitch48
      2. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..58
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.44
      4. Need help with home Internet dropping out please33

See more discussions