Found 9th Oct 2009
does anyone know when this will actually be released. i was told sometime 2010, and wiki says the same.

but play.com are advertising a release date of 4th December 2009.

can it really be that soon? that would be only a 5 year wait

13 Comments

well last I read it was this christmas 2009! fingers crossed, this has a lot to live up to after so many years waiting lol, here is the article I read -
gtplanet.net/gra…09/
be a very merry christmas indeed if true!:thumbsup:

Confirmed for Japan: March 2010
So you still have a long wait, go buy Forza 3 instead if you want your GT fix.

Chanser;6522555

Confirmed for Japan: March 2010 So you still have a long wait, go buy … Confirmed for Japan: March 2010 So you still have a long wait, go buy Forza 3 instead if you want your GT fix.

I will be mate, Forza 3 going to be great too:thumbsup:

it will be a long wait, probly next year spring/summer, if like me you havent got an xbox to play forza, then just made do with fifa tekken and modern warfare 2

it will be a long wait, probly next year spring/summer, if like me you havent got an xbox to play forza, then just made do with fifa tekken and modern warfare 2:whistling:

Banned

Can't wait for a 5th part..best game ever!

Out now for the PSP, but it's a bit dissappointing on that, and I'm a huge GT fan.

I believe that it will be a launch title for the PS4

Original Poster

burge74;6523633

I believe that it will be a launch title for the PS4

i sincerely doubt it. i wouldn't be expecting a PS4 until about 2015, given the usual 8 - 10 year life of a console.

Also, HMV state a 4th december release date.

scales23;6524938

i sincerely doubt it. i wouldn't be expecting a PS4 until about 2015, … i sincerely doubt it. i wouldn't be expecting a PS4 until about 2015, given the usual 8 - 10 year life of a console. Also, HMV state a 4th december release date.

Sorry about my dry humour

burge74;6527932

Sorry about my dry humour

that was humour :?

micoo;6527952

that was humour :?

Devon-stylee ?:p

i will find Atlantis before this game comes out
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions