Groups

Gran Turismo 5 (GT5) prologue PS3 - Anyone got it?

Banned
    I see you can get this from ebay for about £30 delivered.

Anyone got it?

Is all the text in Japanese?

Does it look as good as the demo?

Online playability?

Any comments much appreciated as i cant wait for this game so am tempted to get the Japanese version. Rumoured to be released over here in July. Why does it take that long to translate some text?

Cheers.

6 Comments

Original Poster Banned

bump .

It's only the prologue. Just download the the HD version from the PSNetwork and wait till the proper game comes out.

All the important text is in Japanese..........only english is the Cars and colours.
    Graphics are ok at best although replays look ok and yes it's online.

Overall..........pretty lousy i'd say. I'm glad i got a review copy for nothing because i'd have been miffed if i'd have payed for it.

Original Poster Banned

XtremeDJW;1391600

It's only the prologue. Just download the the HD version from the … It's only the prologue. Just download the the HD version from the PSNetwork and wait till the proper game comes out.

no, the complete game is out in japan. and its not a download on the PSN UK.

The Asian version gets released at the end of the next month, I think that one should be in full english.

csiman;1391868

no, the complete game is out in japan. and its not a download on the PSN … no, the complete game is out in japan. and its not a download on the PSN UK.

I was under the impression that Prologue was more of a GT4.5 rather than the full GT5 game?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions