EXPIRED

Gran Turismo 5 (preowned) £15 @ Asda instore

just got preowned gt5 for £15 asda instore swanley

25 Comments

why the cold votes ?

kylewalker

why the cold votes ?

must be his avatar (_;)

Are you sure it wasent prologue that u bought?

Banned

I just traded it in for £35 about 3 days ago so it probably isn't true

Banned

Wasn't this price at my local asda. They did have NFS HP pre-owned for a pound more than they were selling it new oO

Dream on..if this gets hot it should be removed as false post....lol

dunfyboy

Wasn't this price at my local asda. They did have NFS HP pre-owned for a … Wasn't this price at my local asda. They did have NFS HP pre-owned for a pound more than they were selling it new oO

My local ASDA had NFS HP preowned for £3 more than a new copy. I even pointed it out to them and they just shrugged.

At this outrageuos high price it should come with an excuse for being made. Horrible game with PS1 graphics AND screen tearing.

Any proof?

If this is true, then im trading in my copy pretty sharpish

Royvedas

At this outrageuos high price it should come with an excuse for being … At this outrageuos high price it should come with an excuse for being made. Horrible game with PS1 graphics AND screen tearing.

What a load of bull!
    I'm guessing you just saying that based on a couple of screenshots you saw on an old Windows 98 PC

joevictor53

What a load of bull!I'm guessing you just saying that based on a couple … What a load of bull!I'm guessing you just saying that based on a couple of screenshots you saw on an old Windows 98 PC

No, but you would actually think that it belonged to that era if you tried it. You really hit the nail with that comment - couldn't have put it any better myself.

It's an excellent game and looks as good as anything on this generation of consoles, screen tearing is an issue, though - particularly noticeable on the city tracks, which is a shame, but certainly doesn't ruin it as a whole.

mod

Moved this to misc until this can be confirmed.
    Can you send a report if anyone has confirmation of this please? Thanks.

Original Poster

DEALofaLifetime

Are you sure it wasent prologue that u bought?

nope was the full GT

Edited by: "mrbluesky" 13th Feb 2011

Banned

mrbluesky

nope was the full GT

Yeah,anyway,cut the crap... proof or not?

in b4 the excuse that a pigeon just flew in through the window and stole their copy of the game receipt and camera to take a proof pic with

Original Poster

have game receipt but its just says PO game £15. if you want can post pic in morning

anyway its a great game

Banned

mrbluesky

have game receipt but its just says PO game £15. if you want can post pic … have game receipt but its just says PO game £15. if you want can post pic in morninganyway its a great game

what of a receipt saying PO £15?.. lol that solves everything.

Original Poster

DangerGod

what of a receipt saying PO £15?.. lol that solves everything.

well that's all I got so that's all I can show

any way think its time to move on, so I will go enjoy my £15 game you can go on thinking what you want?

The only problem with that is, you won't be enjoying your £15 game; its an awful game.

Josh

Original Poster

r3tract

The only problem with that is, you won't be enjoying your £15 game; its an … The only problem with that is, you won't be enjoying your £15 game; its an awful game. :)Josh

Yep your right awful game , so have just traded it for killzone 3 at HMV for £4.99
    not bad getting KZ 3 for a total of £20

hotukdeals.com/dea…408
    Edited by: "mrbluesky" 25th Feb 2011

Nice

I'm picking up my Collectors Edition of Killzone 3 & Sharpshooter at lunchtime.

Josh

Original Poster

r3tract

Nice :)I'm picking up my Collectors Edition of Killzone 3 & Sharpshooter … Nice :)I'm picking up my Collectors Edition of Killzone 3 & Sharpshooter at lunchtime.Josh

yes the sharpshooter looks really nice

now just need

Homefront and
    socom 4

Yes it does:

http://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af355/r3tract/IMAG0064.jpg

Josh
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844439
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543727
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767112
      4. PC Gamers - Steam Friends?933

See more discussions