Groups

Gran Turismo 5 Time Trial

Banned
    Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE) and Polyphony Digital Inc have announced the imminent arrival of a playable time trial from Gran Turismo®5 for PlayStation®3 (PS3). On 17 December, a downloadable, one-track level featuring the Nissan 370Z will hit PlayStation®Network and its the real thing: an against-the-clock trial from one of the most eagerly awaited games ever. This time trial does more than give you early access to Gran Turismo 5. Its also your entry point for 2010s GT Academy, the competition that will find Europes best virtual drivers and train them to become real-life racing drivers at the UKs famous Silverstone racetrack.

Not a snowballs chance in hell that it will be me, but someone's gotta win, looking forward to seeing the GT5 engine finally! if any one wants to add me so we can compare our times it's sennasnit, make sure you put HUKD in the message. see you there!

3 Comments

Banned

posted this last week, thanks for the full info , was only aware of 2 version of the 370z and one track

Original Poster Banned

dj_urban;7232884

posted this last week, thanks for the full info , was only aware of 2 … posted this last week, thanks for the full info , was only aware of 2 version of the 370z and one track

sorry mate, i did a search but couldn't find it. Anyway the links up now.
    ]http//eu…10/

Banned

sennasnit;7232903

sorry mate, i did a search but couldn't find it. Anyway the links up … sorry mate, i did a search but couldn't find it. Anyway the links up now.http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/academy/2010/

found it hotukdeals.com/ite…165

im on the psn also user name is the same as it is on hukd
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32191
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News44
      3. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1020
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764382

See more discussions