Groups

gran turismo for the psp

Banned
    ok whats really bugging me and prob alot of others is that gran turismo mobile for the psp has been promised for the psp since 2005 iv seen so many different release dates for it and still no game yet could anyone help me to find out anymore info on this game?

p.s also keep seeinga release date of 26/03/09 for the full ps3 gt5 game for preorder

5 Comments

Original Poster Banned

dvd.co.uk/Gam…htm

dvduk is the only place i have ever seen a release date for it on psp wheather it is true or not o dont know??

Original Poster Banned

i always knew for years gt psp would come lol.

Banned

Well i read somewhere that the PSP Go is out in october and that Gran Turismo may be a launch title for that. I don't think the PSP Go uses UMDs so i guess a umd release may not happen

Banned

jack.boddy;5980577

Well i read somewhere that the PSP Go is out in october and that Gran … Well i read somewhere that the PSP Go is out in october and that Gran Turismo may be a launch title for that. I don't think the PSP Go uses UMDs so i guess a umd release may not happen

try clicking the link above :whistling:

there is no way they will just release games on download only ever imho

Original Poster Banned

the umd version is gona cost more than the download version by a few quid according to, gtplanet
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions