Groups

Gran Turismo PSP - Play.com Pre Order Cars Code!

As above, I missed out Majorly missed out on the Pre Order Bonuses for Gran Turismo as I bought a PSP Go and got Gran Turismo Free from the Playstation Network Store, I'm therefore looking for Promotion Play.com were offering which were all Four Cars.

1974 Lamborghini Countach LP400 in Arancio Orange,
    2002 Enzo Ferrari in Giallo Modena,
    2009 Nissan GT-R Spec V in Metallic Blue
    2008 GTbyCitroen in Yellow.

I'm only after this for my favourite car the 2009 Nissan GTR Spec V in Metallic Blue, If you have received a code for this Pre Order and have not used it please let me know as i'll be very interested to have it. Any questions just ask!

7 Comments

didn't think u code buy/sell these codes on here

Original Poster

burge74;6738686

didn't think u code buy/sell these codes on here

If I cant then i'll have to have this moved to the Misc and hope a kind soul can help me out as i'm desperate to get this code. I cant find anoher way to get one anywhere else?

Original Poster

Bump

Original Poster

/bump

Banned

Marky264;6759518

/bump

i could give you my save got all those cars 400+

i did hear the gt psp saves are psp locked tho i have the buggati as well as those 4

Original Poster

dj_urban;6759552

i could give you my save got all those cars 400+ i did hear the gt psp … i could give you my save got all those cars 400+ i did hear the gt psp saves are psp locked tho i have the buggati as well as those 4

nice that would be quite a good idea to try if you have some spare time? my emails [email protected] if you wanna try and send it? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Banned

Marky264;6759692

nice that would be quite a good idea to try if you have some spare time? … nice that would be quite a good idea to try if you have some spare time? my emails [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL] if you wanna try and send it? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

will send over in a zipped folder, forgot to mention its the usa save u have might need to change the disc region number on the save

i.e ulsaxxxx or blesxxxx

email sent
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384

See more discussions