Gran Turismo Sport and Persona 5 Royal listed for Windows PC

Deal editor7
Posted 15th Apr
Not sure what to expect from this (apart from the obvious) but Amazon.fr have both Gran Turismo Sport and Persona 5 Royal listed for Windows PC

3442428-KPXpp.jpg

3442428-SppcH.jpg

I don't like to speculate, but I'm kind of guessing the upcoming PlayStation 5 console, which has already been confirmed to be backwards compatible with PlayStation 4 titles, could well in fact be a Windows gaming machine running the Windows CE operating system
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

7 Comments
New gran turismo will turn up for ps5 about 2050 judging by their previous record
Edited by: "DaveG46" 15th Apr
It’s pretty difficult to make anything of this yet, the leaks like Horizon Zero Dawn also had Ratings Board leaks to go with it before people started to believe it was the real deal.

I would have thought if we were going to see a mainline Persona game on anything other PlayStation it would be on the Switch. Can’t see Atlus releasing P5R on PC before that happens. But you never know.
RebellionXCI15/04/2020 19:01

It’s pretty difficult to make anything of this yet, the leaks like Horizon …It’s pretty difficult to make anything of this yet, the leaks like Horizon Zero Dawn also had Ratings Board leaks to go with it before people started to believe it was the real deal.I would have thought if we were going to see a mainline Persona game on anything other PlayStation it would be on the Switch. Can’t see Atlus releasing P5R on PC before that happens. But you never know.

Sega says Persona 5 listing for PC on Amazon France is 'an error'
BuzzDuraband15/04/2020 19:02

Sega says Persona 5 listing for PC on Amazon France is 'an error'

It’s funny because they can come out and say “this is an error” but now that the carrot has been dangled it’s tough to believe what they say even if they are telling the truth.
Also to add to this conversation, we are not too long away from what would have been E32020, these leaks could have been from something to be mentioned at the PC Conference perhaps? Wouldn’t surprise me.
I remember it was around this time 2 years ago Walmart Canada leaked Rage 2 with a placeholder listing. So still a possibility PC guys. You all deserve to play Persona 5, it’s living proof that turn based combat in a AAA RPG if far from dead.
Amazon also listed PS5 as coming to PC, and Mario Odyssey too
Confirmed fake by Sony
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions