Gran Turismo Sport - Collector's Edition (PS4) £79.54 Delivered @ Amazon.de

Found 20th Nov 2017Edited by:"mixmixi"
Sorry but not going to post it as a deal, it might hurt public's feelings. Currerntly worksout around £25-£30 cheaper than UK prices.

Link: amazon.de/gp/…I3K

2832741.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
9 Comments
Well well well, I might well be tempted. Although I'm a bit disappointed at how lame the Mercedes looks.
XtremeDJW23 m ago

Well well well, I might well be tempted. Although I'm a bit disappointed …Well well well, I might well be tempted. Although I'm a bit disappointed at how lame the Mercedes looks.

32489246-KUAe5.jpg
I don’t blame you.
Good price mate. There were some last night for around £70 from Amazon UK warehouse not as good as new of course. Only acceptable ones left now for £67 ish
Bure114 m ago

Good price mate. There were some last night for around £70 from Amazon UK …Good price mate. There were some last night for around £70 from Amazon UK warehouse not as good as new of course. Only acceptable ones left now for £67 ish

Cheers mate. With CE I normally go “new/sealed” since I buy to keep but I totally understand the other options are available too. Hopefully this is an indication of price drop for Amazon UK too.
mixmixi1 m ago

Cheers mate. With CE I normally go “new/sealed” since I buy to keep but I t …Cheers mate. With CE I normally go “new/sealed” since I buy to keep but I totally understand the other options are available too. Hopefully this is an indication of price drop for Amazon UK too.

Let's hope so

Personally I've had a few from Amazon Warehouse that are Very Good or Like New and have been in perfect condition. I've just ordered the Uncharted 4 Collectors edition from them in Good condition. I'll be hoping it's decent enough
Bure113 m ago

Let's hope so Personally I've had a few from Amazon Warehouse that are …Let's hope so Personally I've had a few from Amazon Warehouse that are Very Good or Like New and have been in perfect condition. I've just ordered the Uncharted 4 Collectors edition from them in Good condition. I'll be hoping it's decent enough

Nice to know that. I heard bad things during the last guardian deals and never tried it myself. But would defo keep that in mind.
mixmixi4 m ago

Nice to know that. I heard bad things during the last guardian deals and …Nice to know that. I heard bad things during the last guardian deals and never tried it myself. But would defo keep that in mind.

Guess I've just been lucky then The boxes will probably be the only thing will any kind of wear on them but the insides are always fine for me. I'll give an updated on this one tomorrow when it arrives
Bure1129 m ago

Guess I've just been lucky then The boxes will probably be the only …Guess I've just been lucky then The boxes will probably be the only thing will any kind of wear on them but the insides are always fine for me. I'll give an updated on this one tomorrow when it arrives

Off the topic, this game would hit the bargain bins soon. Look at the pricing in France (image has been taken by someone else not mine)

32489832-n4Waa.jpg
mixmixi16 h, 29 m ago

Off the topic, this game would hit the bargain bins soon. Look at the …Off the topic, this game would hit the bargain bins soon. Look at the pricing in France (image has been taken by someone else not mine)[Image]

That almost looks like a fake label crazy cheap though. I love racing games but not Sims, Forza Motorsport is as far as I'll go

On a side note, uncharted arrived in good condition (as described). The box was a little damaged. One of the flaps at the bottom was unglued and there was a medium sized rip on the top part that folds open. The steelbook and statue inside were sealed and in perfect condition however
Edited by: "Bure11" 21st Nov 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants