Found 10th Apr 2010
Anyone come across any decent free bet deals for the National today?
If you have a punt today be lucky!

10 Comments

just heard an ad on the radio for a free bet with Labrokes if you buy the Sun to-day

Character building ridden by Nina Carberry would make history if she won

Black Apalachi (SP?) Lightest jockey and known to be able to cover the distance, a sure thing if you believe that even applies to the national...

Is it too late to bet now as i notice the grand national betting says suspended on betfair

I put one one at about 11 sometimes it goes down while the adjust the odds betting shouldn't close 'til about 4PM

Krooner;8331138

I put one one at about 11 sometimes it goes down while the adjust the … I put one one at about 11 sometimes it goes down while the adjust the odds betting shouldn't close 'til about 4PM

Thanks will try again. Can you tell me if there are any rules i have to follow to be eligable for the free £25? Does all £25 have to go on the same horse? Does it have to be a back or lay bet? (I have no idea what either of these mean lol)

It doesn't matter just pick a horse to win - £25 back if it loses! A Back bet is a horse/whatever to win, a Lay bet is a horse/whatever to lose

Have you tried picking the actual race through the hub?

Krooner;8331273

It doesn't matter just pick a horse to win - £25 back if it loses! A Back … It doesn't matter just pick a horse to win - £25 back if it loses! A Back bet is a horse/whatever to win, a Lay bet is a horse/whatever to loseHave you tried picking the actual race through the hub?

Yep i have. Its still showing as suspended tho:?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.56
    2. word association Game74244871
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    4. Misco about to go into administration912

See more discussions