Anyone putting a bet on?
    Any gut feelings?
    Do you just bet the favourite?
    each way? to win?
    etc etc etc :P
    few days

30 Comments

black gerbil1 thinks you should ask JFK, he has made me over 30k in bets

gerbil thinks its best to go each way paddy power usually offer each for for 1/2/3/4/5 place finishes

I'm actually going, free drinks, free entrance and free return transport oh and 6 x £20 bets free :-D:-D:thumbsup:

Original Poster

transit;8309408

I'm actually going, free drinks, free entrance and free return transport … I'm actually going, free drinks, free entrance and free return transport oh and 6 x £20 bets free :-D:-D:thumbsup:

Sounds good. Have fun, dont lose all those free bets. I think ill put a bit on bets as its the only time i bet all year.

when is it?

I would go for The Package.

Original Poster

asayer;8309428

when is it?

saturday

GentleTouch;8309426

Sounds good. Have fun,

Cheers ive been before, always a top day........and lots of tangerine coloured scousers to laugh at :thumbsup:

mr.potato_head;8309432

I would go for The Package.

that a horse?

Original Poster

JohnBall;8309491

that a horse?

It is, good advice too i reckon.

vegas.williamhill.com/pro…et/ How do go about doing this?
    I've just turned 18, and never done online betting before, do i have to sign up?

Comply or die e/w

1st and 2nd last 2 years

junkenstein73;8310740

Comply or die e/w1st and 2nd last 2 years

Too old now.

mr.potato_head;8314585

Too old now.

That is the only downside but i still think a top 6 finish is a good bet,
    Black apalachi was going very well last year until he fell, might be worth another shot:thumbsup:

here is the list of runners :

Big Fella Thanks
    7/1
    Mon Mome
    10/1
    Black Apalachi
    14/1
    Tricky Trickster
    14/1
    Arbor Supreme
    16/1
    Character Building
    16/1
    Snowy Morning
    16/1
    The Package
    16/1
    Niche Market
    18/1
    State Of Play
    20/1
    Vic Venturi
    20/1
    Whinstone Boy
    20/1
    Comply Or Die
    22/1
    Backstage
    25/1
    Can't Buy Time
    25/1
    Chief Dan George
    25/1
    Don't Push It
    25/1
    Ballyholland
    33/1
    Maljimar
    33/1
    Dream Alliance
    40/1
    Irish Raptor
    40/1
    King Johns Castle
    40/1
    My Will
    40/1
    Ballytrim
    50/1
    Cloudy Lane
    50/1
    Eric's Charm
    50/1
    Galant Nuit
    50/1
    Hello Bud
    50/1
    Offshore Account
    50/1
    Palypso De Creek
    50/1
    Abbeybraney
    66/1
    Ballyfitz
    66/1
    Belon Gale
    66/1
    Cerium
    66/1
    Flintoff
    66/1
    Madison Du Berlais
    66/1
    Nozic
    66/1
    Officier De Reserve
    66/1
    Over The Creek
    66/1
    Silver Birch
    66/1
    Treacle
    66/1
    Joe Lively
    80/1
    According To John
    100/1
    Beat The Boys
    100/1
    Chiaro
    100/1
    Conna Castle
    100/1
    Duers
    100/1
    Ellerslie George
    100/1
    Faasel
    100/1
    Kings Advocate
    100/1
    Knowhere
    100/1
    Lorum Leader
    100/1
    Made In Taipan
    100/1
    Merigo
    100/1
    Mr Pointment
    100/1
    Ollie Magern
    100/1
    Oodachee
    100/1
    Pablo Du Charmil
    100/1
    Pak Jack
    100/1
    Piraya
    100/1
    Pomme Tiepy
    100/1
    Preists Leap
    100/1
    Royal Rosa
    100/1
    Wee Robbie
    100/1
    Offaly
    200/1
    1/4 Odds Place 1,2,3,4
    :whistling:

I have put a few pounds on each way on a few horses. Black Apalachi, Ballyholland, Made in Taipan, Beat The Boys and Flintoff.

Yes, I just like the names :w00t:

Original Poster

PhearFactor;8314888

I have put a few pounds on each way on a few horses. Black Apalachi, … I have put a few pounds on each way on a few horses. Black Apalachi, Ballyholland, Made in Taipan, Beat The Boys and Flintoff.Yes, I just like the names :w00t:

You could get lucky with one of the lesser favourites though and win big. Always go for one outsider :thumbsup: For you, more than one however.;-)

Question is. Do you put bets on now or put bets on closer to the race? Which odds are likely to be better?

Hello Bud
    State of Play
    Tricky Trickster
    Ballyholland

probably £1 each way

Banned

JohnBall;8315167

Question is. Do you put bets on now or put bets on closer to the race? … Question is. Do you put bets on now or put bets on closer to the race? Which odds are likely to be better?

grand national odds dont change much really as its a crap shoot but if you put bet on ante post and take odds you wont get your money back if its a non runner

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;8315185

grand national odds dont change much really as its a crap shoot but if … grand national odds dont change much really as its a crap shoot but if you put bet on ante post and take odds you wont get your money back if its a non runner

really? Last year i got my money back for a non runner on the day, cant remember who it was though.

Banned

GentleTouch;8315193

really? Last year i got my money back for a non runner on the day, cant … really? Last year i got my money back for a non runner on the day, cant remember who it was though.

some places will offer you your money back but in general they dont if you bet ante post

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;8315212

some places will offer you your money back but in general they dont if … some places will offer you your money back but in general they dont if you bet ante post

okay:thumbsup: Yes, guess its just depending on who you [place your bets with.

Ive placed my pin in the newspaper (with eyes shut) and the winner will be Tricky Trickster :thumbsup:

Banned

just put a cheeky bet on
    Mon Mome
    The package
    Cant buy time

junkenstein73;8314745

That is the only downside but i still think a top 6 finish is a good … That is the only downside but i still think a top 6 finish is a good bet,Black apalachi was going very well last year until he fell, might be worth another shot:thumbsup:

totally agree .. get on black apalachi . victor chandler offering your stake back in a free bet if your horse falls :thumbsup:

I've put £5 on Black Apalachi and £5 on Tricky Trickster. These aren't tips by the way! I know nothing.

I did it through quidco with betfair. £20 cashback through quidco and a £10 free bet with only £10 of my own deposited.

Banned

anyone know the name of the site that lists all the tipsters tips from the newspapers?

I found this link for tips
    ]http//ww…ips

Guardian ... somethings worth a punt :P

Banned

5nowman;8330888

I found this link for … I found this link for tipshttp://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2009/apr/03/grand-national-experts-tipsGuardian ... somethings worth a punt :P

Theres another thread too :X

]http//ww…d-d
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      3. One thing you've forgotten56
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814504

See more discussions