Groups

GRAND NATIONAL: Where is the best place to open a new account for small Grand National bets (for cashback/free bets)

A lot of bookies are fighting for our money for the HUGE event taking place today but where is the best place to receive free bets or a hefty cashback in return for small bets?

I want to make 5 bets between £2-£5 each (depending on cashback/free bets)

8 Comments

try bet fair if you gotot mirror.co.uk/fre…bet you get a fre 5 pound bet

Original Poster

Thanks for the help, I decided to bet at Coral, since I had some funds in from a previous win in my account anyway and there's no decent quidco offers anymore, otherwise I was going to open an account with willhill.

By the way, how does each way betting work, as it doubled the price of my stake?

Is this like they bet your original stake on finishing in the top 4 and then they use the same amount again on winning the race also?

realfriendlyman;4826108

Thanks for the help, I decided to bet at Coral, since I had some funds in … Thanks for the help, I decided to bet at Coral, since I had some funds in from a previous win in my account anyway and there's no decent quidco offers anymore, otherwise I was going to open an account with willhill.By the way, how does each way betting work, as it doubled the price of my stake?Is this like they bet your original stake on finishing in the top 4 and then they use the same amount again on winning the race also?

correct

Original Poster

intenso100;4826130

correct

Thanks, have some rep.

realfriendlyman;4826296

Thanks, have some rep.

thanks hope u win or get a place :thumbsup:

Original Poster

intenso100;4826333

thanks hope u win or get a place :thumbsup:

How comes it doesn't tell me how much I'm likely to win if the bet comes through?

realfriendlyman;4826850

How comes it doesn't tell me how much I'm likely to win if the bet comes … How comes it doesn't tell me how much I'm likely to win if the bet comes through?

it shud normally, when u place bet, use the bet calculator on the site to give u an idea though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media when moving house69
      2. Fitted Sheet66
      3. Good Sim only deals??57
      4. Digital ps4 games22

See more discussions