Groups

Grand Theft Auto 5 as a Digital Copy - best place? (Console)

Looking for a digital copy of GTA 5 if possible, I can't find it anywhere. SimplyCDkeys are OOS, and Xbox Store is silly money (£54).

Amazon started doing Digi copies yet??

9 Comments

Why don't you just buy the disc version? It's £34.99 on amazon at the moment with "1 million In-Game Currency."

I agree with ether707.At least you have the option of selling the game once you have completed it

Comment

ether707

Why don't you just buy the disc version? It's £34.99 on amazon at the … Why don't you just buy the disc version? It's £34.99 on amazon at the moment with "1 million In-Game Currency."

javea

I agree with ether707.At least you have the option of selling the game … I agree with ether707.At least you have the option of selling the game once you have completed it

Maybe he wants to game share.

You could always buy credit off a well known website that sells xbox live subs and psn subs ;);)
    That would bring the cost down a little

ether707

Why don't you just buy the disc version? It's £34.99 on amazon at the … Why don't you just buy the disc version? It's £34.99 on amazon at the moment with "1 million In-Game Currency."

any chance of a link can only see it for £43

djnaff

amazon.co.uk/Gra…478

Also once you pre-order it and if the price goes down you get it for the cheaper price.

djnaff

I bought it for £43 earlier today as that was the cheapest I could find.
    Couple of digital ones on eBay,unwanted Christmas gifts I'm assuming

Original Poster

ether707

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Grand-Theft-Auto-V-PC/dp/B00KL3W478Also once you … http://www.amazon.co.uk/Grand-Theft-Auto-V-PC/dp/B00KL3W478Also once you pre-order it and if the price goes down you get it for the cheaper price.

Thanks but I meant the Xbox One version. Got my excited with the £35 comment!

darkstryder360

Thanks but I meant the Xbox One version. Got my excited with the £35 … Thanks but I meant the Xbox One version. Got my excited with the £35 comment!

Didn't even notice the xbox part. All I saw was SimplyCDkeys and digital download which I assumed was for PC.

Downloads on consoles are always going to be overpriced.

Original Poster

ether707

Didn't even notice the xbox part. All I saw was SimplyCDkeys and digital … Didn't even notice the xbox part. All I saw was SimplyCDkeys and digital download which I assumed was for PC.Downloads on consoles are always going to be overpriced.

I naively thought times were a changing after seeing those Black Flag deals for £6.99!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047190
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767476
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      4. word association Game74044579

See more discussions