Expired

Grand Theft Auto III Playing Cards

Found 2nd Mar 2012
Hello

Just been looking through a sales page on facebook and came across some grand theft auto 3 playing cards. Any idea what these are worth and how collectable they are. Can only find one completed listing on ebay and that was for £55

These are cheaper than that and still sealed, just wondering whether I should buy them to sell on at a profit on ebay or keep for the future?

Cheers

Dan
Community Updates
MiscCardGTAPlaying Cards
6 Comments
not much i have loads of game cards
30+ is the cheapest I have seen them for most of the time they go for over £45, they always sell. how much can you get them from and where if I can ask?

Alanlukeb1: when you say you have cards do you mean the gta3 white playing cards? As other game cards are worthless compared to these very limited cards

* the gta3 skateboard I have is a lot rarer and more expensive
Edited by: "Chuckles1001" 3rd Mar 2012
Just went on the Bay and I can't find this completed listing, where is it? I always keep my eye our for them so surprised I missed them lol
Chuckles1001

Just went on the Bay and I can't find this completed listing, where is … Just went on the Bay and I can't find this completed listing, where is it? I always keep my eye our for them so surprised I missed them lol

How strange, I cant find it now. Was definitely on last night, they sold with a best offer of £55 but I cant find the listing today.

They are up for sale for £35 so I reckon I could get them for £30 and its on one of the buying and selling pages on facebook
danzab

How strange, I cant find it now. Was definitely on last night, they sold … How strange, I cant find it now. Was definitely on last night, they sold with a best offer of £55 but I cant find the listing today.They are up for sale for £35 so I reckon I could get them for £30 and its on one of the buying and selling pages on facebook

Can you get a link? Out of interest where abouts in the country are they, as I sent most of these out lol I think it's a decent deal and I would go for it, you seen what the artwork is like?
Edited by: "Chuckles1001" 3rd Mar 2012
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants