Grand theft auto... With horses

Red Dead Redemption

Only just really paid attention to this game, you lot seen much of it?... but wow, looks absolutely amazing can't wait for it to be released now

(links for some vids follow)

11 Comments

the previous incarnation of the game didnt get good reviews at all

There is a lot of potential there, its a different twist on the story/setup a lot of the games have at the moment

roryk83;7848088

the previous incarnation of the game didnt get good reviews at allThere … the previous incarnation of the game didnt get good reviews at allThere is a lot of potential there, its a different twist on the story/setup a lot of the games have at the moment

it will be good, its just taken the namesake of the previous game and the targeting system, the rest is a completely new western, open world game using the well known GTA interface

Original Poster

Alfonse;7848131

it will be good, its just taken the namesake of the previous game and the … it will be good, its just taken the namesake of the previous game and the targetting system, the rest is a compleely new western, open world game using the well known GTA interface

ye... the other developers dropped or went bust and rockstar have taken over... pretty much completely re-developed (apart from the dead-eye targetting thing you mention). lookin at the videos it now does look like GTA but western style, which looks stunning

It looks very very good.

I enjoyed the XBOX Original Game called 'GUN' Which seems similar. Rockstar can make that Genre Better.. Ill buy it.

Rockstar San Diego made both Red Dead Revolver and are doing this just so you know.

Looks like it has a lot of potential, will probably give an insight into the next GTA as well.

saykred;7849100

Rockstar San Diego made both Red Dead Revolver and are doing this just so … Rockstar San Diego made both Red Dead Revolver and are doing this just so you know.

this i know, hence they have only taken what was good about the original - the name and the shooting system

A GTA set in the future would be quite nice also

Yeah I've been following this it looks great :P.

Loved the GUN game!

The first Red Dead game was brilliant, this should be even better, I felt Gun wasn't as good as it could have been though.

Original Poster

saykred;7849100

Rockstar San Diego made both Red Dead Revolver and are doing this just so … Rockstar San Diego made both Red Dead Revolver and are doing this just so you know.Looks like it has a lot of potential, will probably give an insight into the next GTA as well.

ye my bad, thought i read something somewhere about them taking over... but i think it was just to do with rockstar taking a completely different angle on it... i.e. an open world/sandbox game like GTA
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523394
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614054
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846051
    4. What an absolute disgrace1943

See more discussions