Groups
    EXPIRED

Graphic Cards

Hi my graphics card fan is faulty and looking for a upgrade. it is a msi nvidia geforce 256mb 6600 pci express i am looking to upgrade to a 512mb pci express graphics card i have a £40 budget if any people out there can help please could you suggest a couple Thxs.

13 Comments

There doesn't seem to be much availible at £40, spending a little more on a (GDDR3) Radeon 4650 at £50 may be your best option as that's twice as fast as the £40 Radeon 4550. Avoid any DDR2 versions though.

Original Poster

Thxs please keep them coming

What resolution are you running as a faster 256mb GPU may be a better option than a slower 512mb GPU.

Original Poster

1280 x 1024

Removed until I've checked the rules.

Banned

^^^^ i would remove this as your not allowed to offer things for sale outside of the FS/FT section i myself got banned for the same thing

fragaliciousbob;5250478

^^^^ i would remove this as your not allowed to offer things for sale … ^^^^ i would remove this as your not allowed to offer things for sale outside of the FS/FT section i myself got banned for the same thing

Since when?

Banned

since i got infracted for doing what you done

fragaliciousbob;5250500

since i got infracted for doing what you done

Can I point him in the direction of a thread I have open?

Banned

yeah just post a link to your FS thread

hotukdeals.com/for…456

Edit - Never mind
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…912
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      3. word association Game73944494
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions