Graphic Designers?

6 replies
Found 2nd Jul 2010
I am still looking for a freelance Graphic Designer for a temporary work to start with. More work later if this project goes well/creativity.

If you have a good portfolio and are looking for work, please drop me an email.

6 Comments

Hey, my girlfriend may be interested since she is a very good graphic designer and can work wonders with photoshop. She is currently doing a graphic design course at University of Creative Arts in Kent. I am just wondering if you could email me some more information about the kind of work you are doing.
Thanks a lot :]
Antony.

Original Poster

ChaosAnt;8964944

Hey, my girlfriend may be interested since she is a very good graphic … Hey, my girlfriend may be interested since she is a very good graphic designer and can work wonders with photoshop. She is currently doing a graphic design course at University of Creative Arts in Kent. I am just wondering if you could email me some more information about the kind of work you are doing.Thanks a lot :]Antony.

Is she registered as self employed? Else she will have to go on to payroll? Are you self empoyed?

Original Poster

Oh well, PM me your email as well. She got a portfolio?

Have pm'd

Hi - please check out my portfolio - I am a freelance designer with sound experience of working with a wide range of projects.

[url]www.dezignfanatics.co.uk[/url]

Original Poster

I am still looking for a Graphic Designer to come on board as a freelancer.

Youd have to be better than the previous one for starters.

Current available work:

2 * Website Design.
1 * Corporate Identity for parent/holding company.
1 * Hoarding/Banner Design
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions