Graphics Card for SFF

Found 7th Mar
So i took some advice from here and got a great deal on a refurbished Optiplex 7010SFF.

Its for my lad really and I was wondering what graphics card options are out there to get better performance in stuff like minecraft for him ...

I dont wanna spend a load of cash really ... and looking at the 1050 TI that seems to fit ... but is more than I want to spend.

Any recomendations folks ?

Cheers
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Look at the gt 1030. Fits in most SFF cases and has next to no power draw so works in most oem machines
Thank you !
Most of the Dell SFF machines take half height/low profile cards. If that's the case here then that's what you need to look for. The RX 560/GTX 1050ti level is likely the fastest you'll be able to find with the current power hungry graphics cards. Either will be substantially faster than a GT 1030.
EndlessWaves8th Mar

Most of the Dell SFF machines take half height/low profile cards. If …Most of the Dell SFF machines take half height/low profile cards. If that's the case here then that's what you need to look for. The RX 560/GTX 1050ti level is likely the fastest you'll be able to find with the current power hungry graphics cards. Either will be substantially faster than a GT 1030.

I might just wait till the price drops on them then .... really dont wanna spend more than 100 on graphics card for a PC that cost me 145 !
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants