EXPIRED

Graphics Card Suggestions

Would like suggestion for graphics card deals, under £25.
Looking for something to beef up my 4YO Dell Dimension.

Cheers,
Rod.

6 Comments

try the z4r3ew techflex graphic card

Most of the sub-£25 AGP cards are at least 2 years old themselves and were bottom of the range at the time, unless you've got a specific aim in mind (like extra ports for more monitors) I'd imagine they're probably not going to be worth it.

We need to know what slot type (PCI-E or AGP) and if you are using a card now (and if so, what it is so we can offer something better).

Used to have a few old dells...it might not even have an AGP slot, so don't go buying anything before you check.

Original Poster

robovski;3173947

We need to know what slot type (PCI-E or AGP) and if you are using a card … We need to know what slot type (PCI-E or AGP) and if you are using a card now (and if so, what it is so we can offer something better).

I don't believe I'm using any card at the moment, just the regular intergrated Intel 82865G graphics controller. I also have 3 spare PCI slots for expansion.

Well, that's relatively straightforward, almost any card will give you a performance boost. There is a deal on for a 8400GS for just shy of £18.00 that I saw here today.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best IPTV Currently11
    2. best place for fishing tackle?22
    3. cheap glasses websites56
    4. I have a TV and internet22

See more discussions