graphics cards

Found 11th Sep 2017
anyone know in stock some 8gb cards ? im looking to build 3 machines for a local school and everywhere seems out of stock or wont offer a discount
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Why do you want '8gb cards' what do you think this will achieve? Especially given the memory has little to do with the performance.
Banton Computers (owner is mod on one of the facebook PC parts groups I follow) had some RX580 8GB a while back.
The high GB cards were being grabbed by etherium miners, not sure if that bubble is beginning to burst
im building 3 VR machines and want to make sure that they are ok for 3-5 years for games and software
matth999910 h, 10 m ago

Banton Computers (owner is mod on one of the facebook PC parts groups I …Banton Computers (owner is mod on one of the facebook PC parts groups I follow) had some RX580 8GB a while back.The high GB cards were being grabbed by etherium miners, not sure if that bubble is beginning to burst

no cards in stock and very bad site. looks like a 10 year old made it. i tried scan, newegg, novatech and others and seems prices are £50 more per card than they should be and also many out of stock
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants