Groups

Grass 'Line' or 'Brush' Cutter - which is better?

Hi,

As the title suggests, I'm after buying a Ryobi grass cutter but have never owned a petrol one before. I'd like to know which is better, the brush cutter is more expensive (£25)?

Thanks

4 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone???

a brushcutter is a stright shafted strimmer with a metal blade at the bottom and is more heavy duty than a line, it really depends on what your cutting. If it is general gardening then I'd probably go for a line trimmer.

However most brushcutters come with both the metal blade and the line trimming head so you can swap between the 2 easily depending on what work you're doing

dave_lunt2;6352133

a brushcutter is a stright shafted strimmer with a metal blade at the … a brushcutter is a stright shafted strimmer with a metal blade at the bottom and is more heavy duty than a line, it really depends on what your cutting. If it is general gardening then I'd probably go for a line trimmer.However most brushcutters come with both the metal blade and the line trimming head so you can swap between the 2 easily depending on what work you're doing

What he said:thumbsup:

Original Poster

RBC30SESA is what I'm interested in?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions