Grass seeds

Posted 28th Sep
Is there any store I can buy small quantity of grass seeds around 500g to 1kg in London?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
£land .
Yeah. Pound shop.good as any
AW007928/09/2019 14:46

They do .

Will pop in next I am near one. Are they ok quality?
adamey1928/09/2019 14:51

Will pop in next I am near one. Are they ok quality?

They're ok .
Wilko here in the Manchester area sell good quality grass seed that you can weigh out and bag yourself so you can buy just as much as you want. They do both luxury and utility lawn seed. They may sell it their London stores too. Good Luck.
oliviasgrandad28/09/2019 15:21

Wilko here in the Manchester area sell good quality grass seed that you …Wilko here in the Manchester area sell good quality grass seed that you can weigh out and bag yourself so you can buy just as much as you want. They do both luxury and utility lawn seed. They may sell it their London stores too. Good Luck.

I think I have one near my work, will pop in there as well -_-
Alternatively Iversons on eBay or Amazon sell by mail order - good selection of different grades of seed .
Poundland dont sell them in autumn, I tried to find some and they had Halloween stock instead.
redserpent28/09/2019 15:58

Poundland dont sell them in autumn, I tried to find some and they had …Poundland dont sell them in autumn, I tried to find some and they had Halloween stock instead.

Haha
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants