Grass Trimmer

Posted 30th May 2020
EDIT: Apologies, I didn't phrase my question properly below but I wanted to know would they be suitable for the tall greenery around the brick wall, or would I need a different machinery? Thanks!

Hi, which product from the following is more powerful?

3474754.jpgAnd which from the two would be most suitable to use for a small garden like this?

3474754.jpg
Thank you.
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
deleted1451412
Aren’t they just weeds? Just pull them out rather than spend money on a strimmer that will just spread the seeds.
Go for the 3 in 1, the 600w power will be better and stronger than the cordless.
Just dig out the weeds
As people have said DIG OUT those weeds or they will just come back.
3 in 1 will be best
Grass trimmers are designed for grass, they won't deal (properly) with weeds such as those pictured. A systemic weedkiller would be best.
Thanks everyone for your help. I didn't phrase my question properly above but I wanted to know would they be suitable for the tall greenery around the brick wall besides the weeds?

Thank you.
"The tall greenery" - You mean the bigger weeds?
Seriously, nothing in your photo warrants buying a grass trimmer. Grass trimmers are designed to trim lawns where a lawn mower can't quite reach e.g. along an edge, around trees, etc. Even if what you have shown us was grass and not weeds, that's a lot of money to spend just to cut a small bit of grass. Get some gardening shears instead
I'll agree with others, if that's why your buying a strmmer for then you don't have to. Just rip this weeds out from the root. You strim it and they'll be back in days.
kat_199030/05/2020 16:41

Thanks everyone for your help. I didn't phrase my question properly above …Thanks everyone for your help. I didn't phrase my question properly above but I wanted to know would they be suitable for the tall greenery around the brick wall besides the weeds? Thank you.

Your tall greenery are weeds and these need to be dug out or they will just return worse.
Post a comment
@
    Text