Expired

Grassed up by a dalmation!

Found 15th Jan 2010
13 year old daughter made rock cakes at school and brought them home-very appropriately named because you would need some serious dental work after eating them. So mrs barky and myself wait til daughter leaves the room and then feed the cakes to the dalmy. Daughter comes back and we are rabbiting on about how delicious the cakes were,when without warning the spotty ratbag stands up and pukes the 2 rockcakes all over the floor.

Busted!

13 Comments

lol ,he he

lmao your dog sounds like a right laugh!!! he still enjoyin the snow??

hahahaha!!! brilliant!!!!!

Original Poster

lil_tiger;7554406

lmao your dog sounds like a right laugh!!! he still enjoyin the snow??

snows nearly gone here-his sledging days are over-still wearing the scarf and hat on his walks tho.mrs barky doesnt want him to catch a cold(mental)

I want to come live in barky mansions, sounds like a riot :giggle::giggle:

You don't have to be a nut job but it helps.
your place sounds manic LOL

it could have been worse, the dog could have puked the rock cakes all over the floor!!:w00t:

hibees;7554687

it could have been worse, the dog could have puked the rock cakes all … it could have been worse, the dog could have puked the rock cakes all over the floor!!:w00t:

:?:?

from op, *quote* 'pukes the 2 rockcakes all over the floor.'

the home ec department at that skl is absolutely useless :lol: wonder if its the same teachers i had lol

michelleleemoo;7554782

:?:?from op, *quote* 'pukes the 2 rockcakes all over the floor.'

sarcasm. the lowest form.:oops:

hibees;7554811

sarcasm. the lowest form.:oops:

:-D:-D

our dalmatian ate the dough we had left to rise when we were baking and we sat and watched her tummy swell and swell and swell thought she was going to pop (fortunately she didnt)

When mum made cakes in school even the dog turned its nose up at them! She is much better at cooking now!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 43 inch 4k tv that is uhd 10bit58
    2. Foo fighters presale code.1110
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions