Gravel or stones for garden

Posted 9th Apr
Anyone know currently where you can pick up gravel or stones for the garden, looks like allot of stores closed or no delivery for a week or two. Would it be best to wait it out until the stores are open again, unless someone has a suggestion?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
I would suggest it’s not essential and abide by lockdown, if you get delivered the driver is making non essential delivery’s which is unfair on them as well..

that’s just my opinion..
Bargainhead09/04/2020 13:33

I would suggest it’s not essential and abide by lockdown, if you get d …I would suggest it’s not essential and abide by lockdown, if you get delivered the driver is making non essential delivery’s which is unfair on them as well..that’s just my opinion..

I fully agree, some still doing deliveries which i found really bizarre!!!!
Edited by: "pidz" 9th Apr
Wickes are still delivering. The driver won't come anywhere near you when dropping the item off. They also do click n collect. You will collect from the entrance instead of entering the store.

I ordered 2 jumbo bags of pea shingle stones recently.
Edited by: "flowersofwar" 9th Apr
Morrison’s have them, various types
B&M has also got them
pidz09/04/2020 13:35

I fully agree, some still doing deliveries which i found really bizarre!!!!

there's a lot of non essential mail order shops and website still running 100%, having garden supplies delivered is no different to buying a computer game from Amazon for delivery for example.
paulj4809/04/2020 15:31

there's a lot of non essential mail order shops and website still running …there's a lot of non essential mail order shops and website still running 100%, having garden supplies delivered is no different to buying a computer game from Amazon for delivery for example.

Very good point. I’ll shop around, thank you all for your suggestions, I’ll have a look around
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions