Groups
    EXPIRED

Graze and other 'health food' services/shops

I recently tried Graze for about 3 months and really liked it but after coming to the end of my £2 boxes (I was getting £1 off by referring people) I decided to leave.

I had literally tried all of the range that interested me and I think it was really worthwhile because I now have a must better grasp over what food in that area I really like/hate! Now I've left, where is the best value place to get hold of similar foods? I know each supermarket has their own but we only have a little Tesco in our area and Morrisons' range is a little underwhelming?

Have you tried Graze? Why did you leave etc?
    Anyone interested in trying check out the website - graze.com/
    If you wait a little while someone who currently uses the service can give you a referral code that gets you a free box and one half price.

5 Comments

i tried graze it wasnt bad but my last two boxes came and they were off

i enjoyed it - but similar to you - and i only had about 3 cheap weeks - decided it was an extravagence i didn't need and couldn't justify - they are nice for a treat though.

Simialr things in M&S and Tesco are nearly as dear though - not sure what the answer is.

hi am interested in trying this,if anyone has a referral code it would be greatly appreciated.many thanks

Original Poster

Mods - please unexpire this thread.

If anyone wants to pass referral codes I'm sure that's fine by PM. I would send one but I no longer use Graze.

Original Poster

lucerysmum;8507451

i enjoyed it - but similar to you - and i only had about 3 cheap weeks - … i enjoyed it - but similar to you - and i only had about 3 cheap weeks - decided it was an extravagence i didn't need and couldn't justify - they are nice for a treat though.Simialr things in M&S and Tesco are nearly as dear though - not sure what the answer is.

Yeah exactly. The beauty was trying just 'a little' of something. Going to Holland and Barrett is good if you want a ton of dried cherries or a small bag for like £3. As you say - not sure what the right answer is!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions