Groups

Great Birmingham Hotel Deal

Got Birmingham Thistlr for 114 pounds for 3 nights in MArch!! What a snap.
    Travelnhs.co.uk using password 'nhs'
    cheapest elsewhere was 0ver 200 pounds!!

Bargain!!

6 Comments

Banned

and when you get there....nhs employee proof please.............erm...............bam yer rumbled!

Banned

i wouldnt risk it in case they want proof

like once i bought train tickets and i said i was a student

unfortunately i had to show proof on the train and consequently was given a fine

Original Poster

oh no!! will check it out. my mate who works in the NHS told me about it. but didnt mention anything about id.

whatsThePoint;7911946

Bit of a distance from anywhere of interest, London is about 100 miles … Bit of a distance from anywhere of interest, London is about 100 miles away

Nothing wrong with Brum ;-)

Original Poster

hi all. Just checked with the hotel and emailed the site. They said i dont need any NHS ID. its just a booking engine and the hotel dont ask or even know you are NHS.

They did say it was for NHS employees to book and said that its not really fair i got given the password. BUt also said they couldnt do anything about that.

So i got my great deal after all!!

heavy121;7913578

hi all. Just checked with the hotel and emailed the site. They said i … hi all. Just checked with the hotel and emailed the site. They said i dont need any NHS ID. its just a booking engine and the hotel dont ask or even know you are NHS.They did say it was for NHS employees to book and said that its not really fair i got given the password. BUt also said they couldnt do anything about that.So i got my great deal after all!!

I wouldn't go bragging until you get back - policys change all the time and they couldnt ask you when you get there for all you know
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions